Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Shit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Shit, Dog shit I mean.I've just walked home and got it on the sole of my trainers.I'm goin to kick the first dog I see tomorrow morning!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Shit
    Originally posted by pedro
    Shit, Dog shit I mean.I've just walked home and got it on the sole of my trainers.I'm goin to kick the first dog I see tomorrow morning!

:| it is the owners fault, not the dogs, kick the owner instead :D
    I fuckin hate it when that happens...its funny when it happens to someone else though! :D
    eewww yuckity yuck! Can you smell it everywhere? I always get that paraniod sniffing thing going on when that happens.
    My baby once took off his nappy when he was crawling, unfortunately he had just done a poo and he crawled it all up the hall and into the dinning room:yuck:
    Aminal cruelty :crying: my poor kitty :crying:
    that happened to me the other week. on my new shoes. they had one of those bubbles on them tho, so i asked this guy (who i didnt really like) to press it

yay. he got shit on his finger!!!

but im paranoid about my shoes being dirty so wash them often anyway.

i dont think dog shit is anyones fault really. its one of those 'natural' things that is annoying. think of it this way - without the owners then the dogs would be going round shitting anyway. and that nasty little terrier who always tries to bite you wouldn't be on a leash :nervous:
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    i dont think dog shit is anyones fault really. its one of those 'natural' things that is annoying. think of it this way - without the owners then the dogs would be going round shitting anyway. and that nasty little terrier who always tries to bite you wouldn't be on a leash :nervous:

Wrong wrong wrong. It's the owners fault. How hard is it for the owner to take a couple of empty carrier bags with them and pick up the shite afterwards. If your responsible enough to have a dog then at least be responsible enough to pick up it's fucking mess after it.

It's dirty and disrespectful of fellow humans. Plus is dangerous. Children can pick up diseases from dog-crap.

Sorry but this is one of my big gripes. I live in flat and every morning someone was walking their dog and letting in shit in the shared piece of grass outside the door. One morning I caught the culprit and asked her to clean it up. She gave the same response you did ShyBoy. "It's only natural, etc, etc..." So I asked her again. And she walked off. This happened a few times, I explained that I have a kid and I don't want him picking up dog-shit or standing in it and tramping it all the way through the house. Still she refused.

So one morning I followed her home. (Stalker :p) Once she was inside I proceeded to have a dump on her front lawn :eek: She came out asking what I was doing. I said I was having a shit. She asked why? And I said cause it's natural. Got picked up by the cops and warned but no more dog crap on my garden.
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

So one morning I followed her home. (Stalker :p) Once she was inside I proceeded to have a dump on her front lawn :eek: She came out asking what I was doing. I said I was having a shit. She asked why? And I said cause it's natural. Got picked up by the cops and warned but no more dog crap on my garden.

Excellent. Were the cops nice or nasty? I would have probably just bagged what her dog left behind (anany nearby...) and dropped it through her letter box...
    The cops actually laughed about it (I have been known to, ahem, speak to them on a regular basis round about Friday night :p) so they know my quite well. They said they had to pick me up and warn me with "disturbing the peace". Only peace that got disturbed was my paper-reading while having a dump :lol:

The wiffie got warned as well but as there was no proof of the dog dumping she wasn't charged. Cops told me next time to just video tape her. But she's not been back so I think my method worked.
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera
    Aminal cruelty :crying: my poor kitty :crying:

Aww thats so sad . I have 7 kitties and I love them to bits:) anything you can do to stop it?
    xxx
    personally, while i think that letting a dog do its business in someone else's garden or the pavement is downright irresponsible, i don't take the same view as regards bits of wasteland at the back of houses, or other areas which are notorious for dog walking. When I go walking down these areas, I expect to see dog poo there (i've been brought up to watch out for it). No dog owner likes the thought of walking round with a bag of poo (i'm assuming here that ninja master doesn't own a dog), and so if the council or the majority of residents don't want to see it anymore on public footpaths, fields etc, then there needs to be more provisions (e.g. more of those special bins)
    Dogs should only be allowed for guard/hunting duty! They should not be allowed as pets. Cats are much better.
    Originally posted by Girl_gunner

Aww thats so sad . I have 7 kitties and I love them to bits:) anything you can do to stop it?
    xxx

It's my daddy he's cruel to my poor baby. He said he'd shoot him (after he'd just throttled him) so I'm gonna get a bb gun with the metal pellets and shoot him in the groin as he sleeps
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    i'm assuming here that ninja master doesn't own a dog

You assume incorrectly. There has always been dogs in the family. It's not that hard to pick the crap up. I do agree with you though. There has to more doggie-bins.

Oh, and don't get me started on horses shitting on the roads. :crazyeyes
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    Dogs should only be allowed for guard/hunting duty! They should not be allowed as pets. Cats are much better.

That is soooo not rite! i have a dog, and i do pick up his mess (not now cos its hard to bend down, but i dont walk him for this period) but my other family mebers do pick up his mess! i think that dogs make lovely pets, ans i dont think they should be used for hunting at all!
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

Oh, and don't get me started on horses shitting on the roads. :crazyeyes

Its a bit different with horses though you must admit! at least horses don't do it on the pavement and if you've ever ridden out on the roads you'l know that the safety aspect of jumping on and off whilst riding down a busy road it lunarcy. well it is on mine any way:D
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera

It's my daddy he's cruel to my poor baby. He said he'd shoot him (after he'd just throttled him) so I'm gonna get a bb gun with the metal pellets and shoot him in the groin as he sleeps

i think that's a great idea:)aminal cruelty is just wrong.
    xxx
    Originally posted by ms ginger
    Its a bit different with horses though you must admit! at least horses don't do it on the pavement and if you've ever ridden out on the roads you'l know that the safety aspect of jumping on and off whilst riding down a busy road it lunarcy. well it is on mine any way:D

U've obviously never just washed your car and then had to drive through a fresh pile of horse shite. Very annoying.
    I remember that time I ran to catch the tram. I crossed the grassy lane and...

The shoe smelled for a week even if I cleaned it.
    Hope no-one's having lunch....

I think people should clean up their dog's crappings. It's disgusting. I remember talking to a mate about this randomly a while back, and we were gonna these ideas to our local MP.

If they don't clean it up once, they get fined £15 and warned.

If they do it again, they have to pick it up with their bare hands and get a final warning.

If they do it again, then they've got to have it for breakfast.

There should be a national Dog Crap register, so people can keep track of who's had a warning.

I should sooooo be Prime Minister :p