Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

That the right reaction.....?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My bf came round the other day... and we had oral sex. Afterwards I was talking to him on the phone and he asked me why I was reluctant and I said it was because he could have something... ie. STI

He didnt react well and was all quiet on me asking - how I could think something like that... and asked imagine how I'd feel if some1 i cared about said you had an STI.

I dont want to loose him... what can I say to make things better again??

HELP!! pls

Charlie

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how I could think something like that
    oh please, its not like you have accused him of cheating on you, but if you were apprehensive about oral sex with him, why didnt you both get tested? i think thats why he may be upset, because you didnt mention it before
    I havent been with any1 else b4... so I dont need a test. I still did stuff with him, which shows I dont think he has got anything. I didn't accuse him, I jus said that it had crossed my mind.

Bugger
    just sit down and talk to him about it, say that you were worried and just wanted to be reassured!

Cae9
    As i say, talking is the best option, and can bring two people closer together, build trust and build a better picture of your partner.