Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What's been apnin' then?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone I'm *finally* back after the crappy PC broke and we fixed it and I had the weirdest week of my life, which'll be on my LJ when I get round to it. So *what* exactly have I missed? anything good/bad?? :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :wave: Welcome back! :D
    You havn't missed anything, except the same usual crap!
    BTW I missed you all more than you would believe. It's just totally strange that I missed this because really it's a bad waste of social life...but I'm hooked :D
    Chaos - I started a post asking where you were, I was really worried but your back now so that's ok. Pheeeewwww! :)
    Not missed anything….. that I know of any way

Sure they are some secrets going round that have yet to be unearthed!
    :p
    Hello Chaos, nice to see youre name here. How you doing? Will catch up with you laters as I am just about to have a special Valentines meal...........Fish and Chips from the chippy :D

See you laters :D
    Welcome back, hope your ok.:)
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Hello Chaos, nice to see youre name here. How you doing? Will catch up with you laters as I am just about to have a special Valentines meal...........Fish and Chips from the chippy :D

See you laters :D
    i must tell everyone that this is not the real beckyboo. she's away in blackpool.
    chaos, you only missed my utter rubbish along with a lot of other peoples utter rubbish. nothing realy interesting has happened for bloody ages!
    the most important thing you missed was probably jelly worrying about you.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i must tell everyone that this is not the real beckyboo. she's away in blackpool.

:eek: I thought she was going away on Sunday???? better come back on Monday hadnt I :p