Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

if you/your partner didn't come...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you or your partner didn't come during sex, yet the other person (or you) tried really hard to make them come, are you more nervous about sex, or do you feel bad, or what?
What do you do?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: if you/your partner didn't come...
    Originally posted by Zombie
    If you or your partner didn't come during sex, yet the other person (or you) tried really hard to make them come, are you more nervous about sex, or do you feel bad, or what?
    What do you do?

Hmm, if it happens once, don’t worry about it.

If it a recurring problem, then you both need to sit down and address the issue (I know you don’t have this problem, I’m just saying What I think I would do)

Also, No one should blame the other person, Sometimes in sex & relationships there are miss-matches, and unless it’s a ONS or open relationship there isn’t a lot you can do, You just need to try and work out a way in which both persons concerned needs are reached!

If I couldn’t make my gf cum through sex (providing she still enjoyed it) I would still make love to her, and shag her, but I would also use my mouth and fingers to make sure she’s happy and cumes

But sex isn’t always about cumming, in making love. It’s far more rewarding for the relationship if no goals are set, and you both just work on showing your love for one an other.

*I would feel bad* if I couldn’t make her cum through sex or foreplay etc, I’d be thinking I’m Kinda worthless. Can see in that sense why some women fake orgasms (still wouldnt want a women to fake one with me)

But I’m sure that wont be the case, but if it did. I would ask her what she likes about our sex and try and focus on that. And use that as a starting point and built up from there.

Sex (safe sex) shouldn’t be something to worry about, and in a loving relationship. You shouldn’t have any negative fears (We all do) but your partner should try his/her best to quell them.

Do you ever start typing and not want to stop, not even realising if you’ve answered the point of the thread?!?