Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Where's all my cards?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Look I know the poor post man has to be having trouble dragging that huge sack full of presents and cards for me around over his shoulder, but for gods' sake it's half past ten he should be here by now. :(

:crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    Dont worry. He'll turn up. :D
    Mine has obviously had to go back to the sorting office to collect mine because there were obviously to many to send with the normal post, which arrived nice and early this morning.

I'm not delusional. honest. They'll come. really... :no: :crying: :no:
  • Options
    Maybe he died, crushed under the heavy sack.
  • Options
    Aaaw maybe they got lost in the post?
  • Options
    There's a simple explanation for why I don't have anything on Valentine's day: Noone sent me anything.
  • Options
    lol its even worse at my school.you get everyone getting roses (we have a rose delivery service) and its so awwness and your like why dont i ever get any????????
  • Options
    I doubt I've got anything at home waiting for me..I can but hope! :D

I usually get a couple but then again only when I'm making an effort to go out and be nice and it's sooooo much harder now I'm in my new job, it's ok though, I know they want my forbidden pleasures :naughty:

I didn't even get any E-cards this year, what a bag of wank. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I love you all and this is a my virtual board card for you all :lol:

-Phil :cool:
  • Options
    Next time I'll actually attach the file :rolleyes:

Smoked too much last night, lol...:razz:
  • Options
    Interflora came to my house!!!! Woopee!! :D

But I was still in bed and by the time I'd answered the door there was no-one there, just a note saying the flowers are next door. But as I'm not dressed yet, I haven't been over.

I wonder who they're from???

Bet they're for my mum!
  • Options
    I also been wondering wheres all my P.Ms wishing me a Happy Valentines. I got no cards, no pressies and Im feeling very unloved :(
    Well I tell a lie, my Daughter made me a Valentines piccy so I was happy with that, least she loves me :D
  • Options
    Heh.
  • Options
    postman? cards?

I don't even get bills by post.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    postman? cards?

I don't even get bills by post.

:lol::lol: you poor old soul :p

Hey my PM box has started to get messages.......looks like my sympathy vote paid off:p ;)
  • Options
    It strange, the postman brought my valentines card, but interflora forgot to deliver the lorry-full of roses! :( :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    lol its even worse at my school.you get everyone getting roses (we have a rose delivery service) and its so awwness and your like why dont i ever get any????????
    All i can say is i'm very glad we broke up on wednesday. I didnt really have to see much of the very sickedning stuff. There was still a delivery then but in 6th form we dont tend to do that stuff anymore so things never got that uncomfortable for us poor singletons!
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    I got a letter. From the bank saying they'd refused me a bank account...

Oooh, and one from the police reminding me I have to go to court as a witness against one of my teachers. A peaodofile(sp?) never the less.

It's all love today! :rolleyes:

I'm gonna wear my heart on my sleeve tonight and go down town to meet my wife for the first time. (has a feeling)
    you never know your one true love may turn out to be a man :P poor baby hope life gets better