Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Furniture

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's the best piece of furniture? And what sort of style should it be in? And what colour would the walls be?

And does someone want to buy it all for me and stick it all in my new house and paint the walls and stuff?

Comments

• Options
    A comfy black leather couch.
    White walls.
  • Options
    and this
  • Options
    and this:
  • Options
    Cheekychick- Good old B&O.
    I swear, that one day that will be the only brand of electronics I have in my home (and sound-system in my car).
  • Options
    Re: Furniture
    Originally posted by Mist
    What's the best piece of furniture? And what sort of style should it be in? And what colour would the walls be?

And does someone want to buy it all for me and stick it all in my new house and paint the walls and stuff?

*Also needs walls painting*
    Anyone want to come to a painting party?:D
  • Options
    me, me!!!

I love decorating, my flat is almost finished now so I'll be needing some new walls to slap paint on! :D
  • Options
    Re: Furniture

the best piece of furniture...well scenery anyway is a cute bloke..mmmmm! anyway i quite like a modern look...but not for the bedroom. If its a bedroom it ahs to be cosy looking. In mine its all blue and loadsa books and random posters and full of things that amke me happy (plus a cool hifi system).....ok! ill paint!!!!!!!
  • Options
    i'll paint, but only if it's a very small enclosed area that i can sit in while painting for 9-12 hours
  • Options
    a georgian grandfather clock in a very modern setting going, tick tock tick tock tick tock......
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    i'll paint, but only if it's a very small enclosed area that i can sit in while painting for 9-12 hours

Without ventiliation?
  • Options

Without ventiliation?

of course! who in their right mind would want ventilation