Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Black eyes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi is there any way of getting rid of/improving blackness under eyes without having to prepare a salad buffet on top of them? My eyes always look really tired, and I get plenty of sleep so it's not that.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Body Shop eye gel.

I also use a gel filled mask which I put in the fridge and then place on my eyes for 10 or so minutes.
    concealer stick.
    use dove cream bar soap and a good moisturiser, and get your skin all nice. then go to sleep and in the morning it should be gone. anyway works for me....
    Totally forgotten I'd made this thread! Pussykatty where did you get that gel filled thing from? I've seen them before but now I want one I can't find one!! Any other ideas anyone for ways of making eyes look less shattered? I could sleep all day and they would still look black. I need a product or something.
    Lancome has also made a special cream to apply under the eyes.
    sometimes dark shadows under your eyes are just part of your complexion.

i have them pretty bad, and no matter how much sleep i get, how much water i drink or how many creams i put on my face, they won't shift.

so now i just cheat and use a really good concealer. :D
    If it is really bothering you go and see a doctor. I'm not sure myself what could be the cause of this blackness so I can't help sorry.