Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Can you help?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *yawns*

it happens everytime....
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    It seems to me that you all need to settle down and grow up. If you can't get on with one another then please don't even respond to each other, and stop writing about someone else on these boards. It doesn't matter who was here first, everyone is entitled to ask for help etc.

Jellygirl - you know they frequent these boards and therefore you are antagonising them and worsening the situation every single time you refer to them.

It seems to me that something has gone on that we are not aware off, but from what I have read it seems both parties wish to appear the 'wounded' one. Someone must have started it, but what matters now is who finishes it. Stop it and grow up. Nobody is innocent in all of this, you're all as childish as each other, that includes you shadowangel.

well said. :)
    I have something I think you should all take a look at..NOW!!! :mad:

Denied
    But I still love you all...;)
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    I have something I think you should all take a look at..NOW!!! :mad:

haha.jpg

But I still love you all...;)

:lol:
    Sorry to concern all of you!! but these are my best friends she is bitching about here!! I know most of you would rather stay out of this, but i cant leave you thinking my friends are scum, and that they are out to get jellygirl! cause that is not true! these are the people i hold dearly, and have been by me, throught thick and thin! and i know they would not do anything to her (unless given reasson to), and i dont know why she is doing this to me?! I have done nothing to her, to make her hate me this much that she would hurt my friends, just to get at me!
    Jellygirl, we need to talk! cause this is not on! Please!
    (This email is not ment to halm anyone but is to help convay what i know is going on!):( :confused::(:confused::lol::(
    Sorry to concern all of you!! but these are my best friends she is bitching about here!!

Blah blah blah..No offense, I know jellygirl and I like her too...But these are public internet forums..not little bitching message pads...

If you want to discuss this further I suggest you take it to private message and leave this thread die now..

Phil :rolleyes:
    dontcha think once was enough?
    then twice fair play but THREE times? why? and in the same post to :razz:
    shadowangel - didn't you read anything I wrote??

You're both as bad as each other. Get over it and stop posting about one another. This is not the place for it. :rolleyes:

And cheeseontoast - I appreciate the point you are making, but I find that picture and indeed the sentiment quite offensive.
    Excuse me people. You can all stop blaming me, i was asking a simple question as to how i could get me e mail back on track thats all. Then it disappeared and someone had to go bringing it back up. Its not my problem that SA has to go on my profile and read everything i put on here. And i will sort it out with him in person very soon and it wont be pretty. Anyway, now this can be layed to rest.
    Shadowedangel it seems you need 2 start hanging around with ur friends and just 4get about jellygirl as if u got friends who stand by u why not just leave jellygirl 2 grow up and u start having fun again :)

If ya not happy shadow just come and get drunk with us insted :D:p:D

Jellygirl why dont u just leave him alone and forget u no him that way everone can be happy.

u really need 2 sort this out between urselves.

Good luck 2 both of u!!!!!!
    :):):)