Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

get planting in time for the shortages.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know, to serious. things aint realy going to get that bad. please don't depress me etc etc.
our world is going through some very very serious changes. the well stocked supermarkets are all most of you know. that i believe is all about to change. i believe it so much so that i am now preparing land and containers for the growing of cabbages, spuds, garlic... you name it. the modern world ios about to get realy realy ugly. there will be shortages in one place after another. so get planting your greens.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dig For Victory.
    Originally posted by Mist
    Dig For Victory.
    lol... mist is realy 64 yrs old. that's the idea but more for personal comfort and survival. you cannot eat patio's and lawns. remember when this comes about that you read it here and then laughed at the idea. i'll be eating.
    Mr Roll, do you really think so? You reckon this war isn't going to have more widespread repurcussions? And I'm being serious.
    The head of the CIA testified before congress for the last two days. Today, he detailed how Hezbollah teamed with Al Qaeda in Kenya last November. Al Qaeda taught Hezbollah how to make chemicals in exchage for Hezbollah smuggling in the missle and missle launcher that almost took out the Israeli plane.
    I have a book made of ricepaper to eat if war starts and we have to live in caves.
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    Mr Roll, do you really think so? You reckon this war isn't going to have more widespread repurcussions? And I'm being serious.
    the war against iraq is just a teeny part of what is happening to your world. but i am being deadly serious.
    the war against iraq is just a teeny part of what is happening to your world
    So, fill me in on what else is happening. This worries me...
    Mr Roll, you are beginning to sound like my Dad!

I can just imagine the conversation...Revelation unfolds...the fall of Babylon the Great, the Mighty Beast instructs the locusts to fire their missiles, and Armageddon begins.......

Im not going to sleep tonight.:(
    Originally posted by cheekychick
    Mr Roll, you are beginning to sound like my Dad!

I can just imagine the conversation...Revelation unfolds...the fall of Babylon the Great, the Mighty Beast instructs the locusts to fire their missiles, and Armageddon begins.......

Im not going to sleep tonight.:(
    your dad sounds like a realist with insight to me. it realy is unfolding. i am not a religous man. probably obvious but... i am a realist. the bible realy is unfolding. armaggedon is not the end but a new begining.
    it's actualy called the good news in the bible. "when you see all these things taking place, know that your deliverance is at hand".
    the fall of babylon the great being the catholic church. when that is very soon totaly destroyed all other religions will go with it. not before time either.
    i realy can see this. what is written is is coming to pass wether you like it or not.
    america and britain are about to have a massive falling out. to be temporarily fixed for a short while. america is going to turn on the uk in a big shock horror way. then the ten kings of europe will be the new kings of the earth, through the united nations. only for a short while. they will actualy appear to have achieved world peace. the people of the earth will be so gob smacked by this event they will begin to worship the u.n with it's ten kings.
    get planting.
    I thought you were gonna advocate planting some dope, but vegetables and the like seem like a sound idea as well.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    . then the ten kings of europe will be the new kings of the earth, through the united nations. only for a short while. they will actualy appear to have achieved world peace. the people of the earth will be so gob smacked by this event they will begin to worship the u.n with it's ten kings.
    get planting.

"Whenever it is that they are saying 'peace and security!' then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them......"

My Dads been preparing for this for years Mr Roll, always watching.....
    Originally posted by Turtle
    I thought you were gonna advocate planting some dope, but vegetables and the like seem like a sound idea as well.
    well yes turtle there will have to be some healing herbs in there as well. you name it i'll have it growing soon. ginger, chillies, garlic etc. cant be doing with cabbage soup.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    it's actualy called the good news in the bible. "when you see all these things taking place, know that your deliverance is at hand".....
    ....i realy can see this. what is written is is coming to pass wether you like it or not.

yes I agree, I used to laugh it off and call my Dad a loony when I was younger, but as I have gotten older and watched the world and its leaders he makes more and more sense to me..scares the sh*t out of me though.
    Yeah I think he's right, I really think unless we decimate the Iraqi's in a fashion that will get critisized by peace lovers everywhere we're going to get shafted...in other words, we either go in and blitz them all straight away and just put up with the terrorist attacks afterwards..or we drag it out, making the country/world unhappy, ruining the economy whilst also killing hundred's of thousands of innocent people.

Personally I am going to grow my own weed, Afghanistan is one of the world's most prominent exporters of drugs such as Canabis and Opium..You think that drugs will be readily available at the prices they are at now if we go into a full scale war...Dream on :rolleyes:

So say drug prices go up and there are less of them..dealers start to mark their turf more..junkies start to commit more crime to fund their habits..etc etc..everything is linked in one way or another..

And yes, this is a teeny part, what about the Cechnya conflict? The continous bombing in Afghanistan...Iraq?...North Korea..

Which reminds me..North Korea have one of the largest (if not the largest?) armies in the world, consisting of over one million troops..compare this to Britains puny 100,000 strong army and you start to hear what I'm saying...?...Now it's Korea who has recently moved high-grade Plutonium and fired up a dormant Nuclear reactor which is capable of processing the plutonium to make it weapons grade in just a couple of months..meaning they could have several high-grade nuclear weapons in just six months... They also have a secret High grade Uranium nuclear program working right now..

So why are Korea doing this now? They know that America have invested huge political time/money/troops to Iraq.. North Korea since the 90's have been running under a U.N. resolution preventing them from having a nuclear weapons program, in return we provided them with oil exports etc etc.. They probably wont even use this Plutonium to make weapons, but they are black-mailing the U.S. into returning to the negotiating table by just implying that they could..and as America is weak the moment, what better time to bargain for these things?

Korea's 1M troop army currently has over 80% of it's troops (That's 800,000) stationed at the South meaning it's right by the border of South Korea, where the 40K american troops are..so if they go to war at the same time, there's gonna be some serious fuck ups..

Anyway I'm writing far too much, I don't want to get into it anymore, lol.

Cheese Rocks :)
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    Yeah I think he's right,
    Personally I am going to grow my own weed, Afghanistan is one of the world's most prominent exporters of drugs such as Canabis and Opium..You think that drugs will be readily available at the prices they are at now if we go into a full scale war...Dream on :rolleyes:

So say drug prices go up and there are less of them..dealers start to mark their turf more..junkies start to commit more crime to fund their habits..etc etc..everything is linked in one way or another..

Cheese Rocks :)
    the funny thing is cheese, the taliban reduced afghanistans opium production by a staggering 80%! the only ever major success in the war on drugs. cannabis cultivation was all but eradicated. now the americans and brits "own" the place again, there are more acres of opium under production than ever before and the cannabis is being planted again on a massive scale! america have said they want columbias vast oil reserves so are no longer fighting the cocaine cartels. they are going to fight the columbian govt instead. so the current wars will be funded by opium, cannabis and cocaine. there will be no shortage of drugs!
    As an avid allotmenteer (Is that a word?) _ I agree with you!

My potatoes are chitting and tomorrow I'm off to help my sister plan her vegetable plot!

Growing your own food is a skill everyone should master...you may need it one day.
    Originally posted by byny
    As an avid allotmenteer (Is that a word?) _ I agree with you!

My potatoes are chitting and tomorrow I'm off to help my sister plan her vegetable plot!

Growing your own food is a skill everyone should master...you may need it one day.
    i've been chitting all week as well. never grown anything other than weed. got the books. got the spades etc. i hate friggin gardening but i am serious about the need for a stable healthy food supply for my family.
    call me paranoid. call me a lunatic. but i reckon i'll be a healthy and well fed paranoid lunatic.
    theres a proverb... can't remember the exact wording but it goes along the lines of; "the wise man sees the calamity ahead and takes the correct steps to avoid that calamity". so i'm going to be a wise paranoid lunatic!
    The truth? i'm as happy and confident as ever.
    So what your trying to say (for my dizzy brunette brain) is that we are all going to die? Soon?