Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Have I been banned?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The first thing I noticed was that my browser didn't cookie these forums today. Then, I logged in as "Monserrat" with an alledidgly invalid password (which I actually know). Failing this, I clicked on the "don't know password" button and type in my email address. Again, my email address was not recognised.

I know there are bugs with people logging in as different names, but can it screw up profiles as well?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Okay, I have found the offending post (made by Monserrat). Therefore I have been banned, and had to sign up as Mons 2.

Did this happen because of the login-as-someone-else bug? My IP address is 213.105.102.1. Please unban me as I didn't write that post (Sex Forums > Any Help Appreciated).

I have also reported the post, and PM'ed Karla.

Thanks.
    You haven't been banned, we promise.

Don't worry, we're trying to sort it out.

Karla
    x

:)
    Who are you Monserrat 2?
    Im confused.
    :confused:
    wtf is going on? :confused:
    Oh I remember you :)
    Im lost. :confused:
    Now my avator have been changed.
    That guy thinks he has been banned as he cant get on as his username, and Karla is soritng it out cos there's obvioulsy a problem.
    What are you talking about? Who are you? Why are you impersonating me?
    How incredibly tedious.
    :eek2:
    Originally posted by Mist
    How incredibly tedious.

I think it’s interesting, very electrifying indeed.

This person has bamboozled the mods as well!
    :p
    *giggles* *points* *giggles* sorry.
    What the **** is going on???
    The way I see this is either:

(1) Monserrat is playing a joke and pretending he can't log in as himself so he created a second account but now he is pretending he doesn't own this second account just for a laugh

or

(2) someone has made up this second user (Monserrat 2) in order to pretend to be Monsserat and obtain the password to the real account

Either way, I too am intrigued!
    Well, i dont play jokes so it has to be the latter.
    I think its funny :D well its more amusing than doing extra chemistry homework :)
    Admin Karla knows everything to date, and she can grab the IP addresses in her own time.

I'm M1 and M2, and my computer was hacked last night. The leaked information gave the hacker access to two other forums (both username Monserrat).

I created M2 because I thought that I was banned and I didn't know why I was not able to log into M1.
    How can you be both at the same time? Both Monserrat and Monsserat 2 are logged in right this second, how is that?

Is the hacker posing as you as Monserrat 1?
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    How can you be both at the same time? Both Monserrat and Monsserat 2 are logged in right this second, how is that?

Is the hacker posing as you as Monserrat 1?

We are both online at present. The hacker is currently in the M1 account. I am using M2.
    Mons 2, thats not true and you know it! I dont why your trying to get access to my forum account. :confused:
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    Mons 2, thats not true and you know it! I dont why your trying to get access to my forum account. :confused:

He either loves you, or is your evil twin brother!:p
    Ok, I believe that Monserrat 2 is telling the truth - for one simple reason!!

Monserrat would never swear or not spell words correctly etc because, well..... they wouldn't!

Whoever is signed in as Monserrat - please leave, you are not welcome here.

Monserrat 2 (the real one!) - sorry you're having all of this trouble, it isn't nice!
    Way too complicated for me. Kill them both. I mean, give them both half the baby. I mean this is an act of war against the Empire and your forces *will* be defeated.
    how did you score on that insanity quiz Monserrat? Multiple personality disorder anyone??

This is weird, its like on Toy story 2, "Im Buzz LightYear" "No I'm Buzz Lightyear" :lol:
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Ok, I believe that Monserrat 2 is telling the truth - for one simple reason!!

Monserrat would never swear or not spell words correctly etc because, well..... they wouldn't!

Whoever is signed in as Monserrat - please leave, you are not welcome here.

Monserrat 2 (the real one!) - sorry you're having all of this trouble, it isn't nice!

Thanks for the defence. Another observation is that the impersonator uses quite a lot of smilies. I use them in moderation - very little.

Karla has forwarded my PMs to tech support.
    so there are 2 twin brothers, they look exatly alike.

there is also a road, diverged into 2 ways, one way leads to your death while the other is happiness, the twins guard this path.

you reach it and want to find the path of happiness, and ask the twins which one is the path to happiness, the only problem is one always lies and the other always tells the truth....

you get the point
    :eek2:
    Well if the same twin always lies you can work it out using logic. Just ask them what colour the sky is and see which one is lying. Then you can work out which road goes to happiness.
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    Well if the same twin always lies you can work it out using logic. Just ask them what colour the sky is and see which one is lying. Then you can work out which road goes to happiness.

Yes except that the puzzle normally dictates that you have only one question.