Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cough cough..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone tell me the legal status on pure DXM in the UK? Can you buy it openly from chemical wholesalers or does it have to come (in pure form) from the USA?
Anyone recommend it? :)

Comments

• Options
    far as im aware its legal, the site i posted in the other thread that you found sells it. or at least it did when i went there last.

not sure where the sites based i dont remember. but they sold pharmaceutically pure dxm.

and the fact that you can buy it over the counter means there cant be much in the way of legal problems. its certainly not included in the misuse of drugs act anyway, although it may be controlled as a medicine im not sure.
  • Options
    Interesting question; It isnt really on sale in the UK anymore, if you have been reading the sides of cough mixture you'll know.
    Although I dont think there has been a change in the law, mainly because using DXM is preaty much unheard of here.

Have you done it before? It can be a very strong trip. Some people love it although I'm not so sure.

As for buying pure, there are quite a few sellers of it on the internet and its dirt cheap and I'd guess it would be legal, although as it was sold over the counter it might be covered in the medicines act.
  • Options
    i can add my 2 p's worth here. i brought robitusin or spelt similar original blue color one i got it in a chemist and they asked to put my name down..

i know someone who is on methadone and when there out of that they regulary buy a cough medicine not sure which one think its the same as one i had.

i lost like 2 hours when i drank the bottle me and my mate were just sitting there staring at the football scores.

not bad felt like being stoned to be honest
  • Options
    In low doses it is a bit like being stonned, more zombie like though, you can loose whole days quite easily.

However with higher doses seeing and talking to aliens isnt unheard of, but not in the really fun way that you would want.