Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

why did i throw out my my little ponies?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've just heard on the telly that the old my little ponies (esp the ones which have starry details on their backs) can be worth up to £70 each. the one the woman was holding on the tv was looking quite manky, and she still said it was worth about £65.

:eek:

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: why did i throw out my my little ponies?

    Cool I bet my sister still has hers.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i still have mine ;)

    hell just look at my av :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's a My Little Pony? I thought it was an extra out of Jurassic Park.

    I always tell my family not to throw things out, they might valuable one day, but normally I'm only joking. £70 is a helluva lot to pay for cheap plastic.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :eek: Dammit, I gave mine to my old next door neighbour. :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oooh i think i still got mine somewhere :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think my mum has mine

    or at least i hope for her sake that she kept them:D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well theres loads going on ebay from about 75p each, even the posh ones are only going for about a tenner, so i dont believe for a moment that any are worth £75. Things are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How odd :eek2:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh i could never sell mine, i still play with them!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by my_name
    oh i could never sell mine, i still play with them!

    :eek2:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by angelbabe


    :eek2:

    but not just them... barbies and cabbage patch dolls and...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wow..i dont eblive that though..they're not old enoughyet.
    I had about 11.....my fave was the pinky one :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by my_name


    but not just them... barbies and cabbage patch dolls and...
    :eek2:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    wow..i dont eblive that though..they're not old enoughyet.
    I had about 11.....my fave was the pinky one :)

    oh oh, i used to have one that you could twist the head and the tail would get shorter, then you could pull the tail back out to make it longer.

    and my favorite one had orange, pink and green stiped hair, i liked that one becuase i would brade those three chunks of color and it would look cool

    then i had one that was really cool too. it had the picture of straberries on its rear, and it smelled like straberries and cream!... acutally thinking about that now, why a pony would have a smelling ass is kind of creepy...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok my sister had all the ones you just said... i remember them quite vividly... in fact i think i remember playing with the one with the twisty heady tale thing.... come to think of it it broke. come to think of it i think i broke it. and she cried.


    im a bad person.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ooooooooooooooh my little pony! they were so cute

    *makes mental note to email little sister and ask her to find ours*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha... £70? Bollocks! I don't think they're worth that amount in this period of time, anyway.

    If only. I have 1000's of the damn ponies, and a huge My Little Pony Powder Puff Palace to go with them. Cos I'm cool.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by my_name


    oh oh, i used to have one that you could twist the head and the tail would get shorter, then you could pull the tail back out to make it longer.

    and my favorite one had orange, pink and green stiped hair, i liked that one becuase i would brade those three chunks of color and it would look cool

    then i had one that was really cool too. it had the picture of straberries on its rear, and it smelled like straberries and cream!... acutally thinking about that now, why a pony would have a smelling ass is kind of creepy...
    im suprised you rmeber them so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    strawberries and cream??? really/ you sure you didnt just spill stuff on it?
Sign In or Register to comment.