Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lateness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My period is late. To rule out the obvious, there is no way I'm pregnant, and I'm getting all the signs that I SHOULD be having my period, like the cramps an the pains, but no bleeding.

I was supposed to come on between the 6th and 7th, today at the very latest, but I haven't. Melissa thinks it could be a 'phantom' period, where I have everything except the bleeding.

I searched phantom periods and it told me about polycystic ovaries, amenorrhoea (and I can spell that better than my psychology teacher!) and post tubal syndrome.

I don't think it is PCO, because I don't have any of the other symptoms it describes on the website.

The only stuff I know about amenorrhoea is that you get it when you are anorexic or bulimic (thanks to psych. class, and I'm not either of those, and have been eating normally.

I don't even know what post tubal syndrome is!

Help anyone? Muchly appreciated. :)

(i did a search and my computer crashed so I tihnk it is just easier to ask via here)

Comments

• Options
    Anybody? :(
  • Options
    It's ok, I'm on now. Still confuddled about why exactly I was late!
  • Options
    Glad you got it! I had the same problem a few weeks ago! Such a relief when you get it! Problem is, my preiod is now lasting ages as a result! Argh!