Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

MY MATE OR NOT

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
pLEASE HELP my friend used to fancy trhis boy and now she fancies him again problem is we are both good friends with him even I think he is fit and I wouldnt mind but he tells me that he doesnt really like her, She is one of those people who annoys everybody allthe time even me but she is still my mate . Shall I tell her or just play along wiv the boy who i think im getting to be more than friends wiv and i really lke him
thanks 4 ur hel;p

[This message has been edited by xxgirlxx (edited 25-09-2000).]

Comments

• Options
    well ure in a bit of a tricky situation

if u tell ure m8 he doesnt fancie her she will think u r just jelous and if u dont and she finds out that u knew all along she will hate u

Hmmmmmmmm

i wouldnt tell her and then say that u dont know n e thing about it

soz if u dont like wat im advising u to do but i think it would be the best way to go

*Cinders*

• Options
    Really don't know what 2 do here. Sexy Cinderella's option is the best 4 u, unless your friend finds out. I'd try and tell her that this guy really doesn't fancy her, any then say "but I noticed that .... has been looking at you.

Unless they hate each other you could be problem solver and matchmaker in one. Be warned, she might just think you're a jealous cow. Maybe it would be best just to leave it, and wait for her to find out at her own pace.