Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drinking and Driving

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    this is awful. it is so shocking. so real. it should be broadcast on all channels regularly. thanks for posting it.
  • Options
    :eek: Shit! shows you why you should never drink and drive.
  • Options
    Re: Drinking and Driving
    Originally posted by Haza
    Look
    haza i think you should post this in anything goes. reach a wider audience.
  • Options
    Really shocking: At the moment I'm proud to be abstemious and without driving licence!
  • Options
    fucking hell.

i mean, we all know what can happen but its never any less shocking...

good for you for posting that mate. everyone needs a reminder from time to time.
  • Options
    That is truly terrible, that lovely girls life destroyed because of that drunk driver. Ads like that really need to be shown more on tv to get a better message across.
  • Options
    I don't know what I would do if I was the guy who did that. Suicide intantly come to my mind.

People who drink and drive are freaking morrons, period.

Get drunk, do drugs, do any shit you want, don't put others people life in danger.

Once I had to bring the car next to my tent after a festival, and I wasn't really all clean, I drove at 5 km/h to make sure nobody get hurt and I hated it so much. Good thing is, there was a flood (don't know if it's the good way to say it) that night and the car possibly saved us.
  • Options
    Not everyone who gets hit with a car dies.

oh... that is absoutly horrible to see. but it should be shown. some people are just so stupid.

they always talk about the people who get killed by drunk drivers, its always the ones who die, but they never show anything like this. but its more... i can't even explain it, but thats good to show.
  • Options
    fucks sake thats awful.
    Ive got tears in my eyes.
    definitely put that in anything goes.
  • Options
    I think it is such a horrible thing to look at, but it's very true to life.
    I know that, even if I had a driver's license, I would have no desire to drive while I was drunk, but some people just don't seem to realize that when they are drinking then they drive.
    This is very real to life and it happens so many times.
    I had tears in my eyes while I was looking at that picture.
  • Options
    Truely awful. But it's not just drink-driving. There's driving whilst under the influence of drugs. Or just plain old careless driving. Too fast and not paying attention. Alot of people seem to be in too much of a hurry these days.

Here's a novel idea. Instead of driving to wherever at 100mph why not leave that little bit earlier. Problem solved.
  • Options
    Drinking and driving or driving under the influence of drugs, whether E, weed or whatever is just downright selfish not to mention moronically stupid.

I used to have a mate who would drive home on 6 pills. what a dick. there was no talking to him until another friend of his (who I didnt know too well) was mashed and ended up crashing into a tree. nearly cost him his life. not to mention he could have killed innocent people.

if you're doing drink or drugs, take a bloody taxi!
  • Options
    I couldn't look at all the pictures it was too awful for my eyes to see. People who see those photos should think about being more careful on the roads and do so. We shouldn't have riving accidents like these ever.
  • Options
    i dont think i could ever drink and drive.. not just for my safety but for other people.. in my town about 10 minutes away from where i live theres a roundabout, some teenagers had been drinking and driving and theyve put the wreck in the middle of the roundabout with a sign... as a sort of warning to other motorists about what can happen to you and your car if u drink and drive, it certainly gives thousands of motorists every day something to think about.
  • Options
    Re: Drinking and Driving
    Originally posted by Haza
    Look

*speechless*