Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Nominate a mate - 9 grand to be won

Whitbread Group PLC is launching a new awards scheme to find the UK's most inspirational Young Achievers in Community, Environment or Sport, aged between 16 and 25.

Whitbread Young Achievers (WYA) is a major new awards scheme celebrating the achievements of young people nationwide. WYA has been launched to recognise and reward outstanding contributions made by young people who’ve really made a difference, with activity that has both benefited their community as well as contributed to their own personal development.

The awards recognise exceptional achievement in three categories: community, environment and sport. The overall winners in each category will each receive £2,500 for personal and project development, £250 in Leisure Vouchers and importantly, 12 months follow up support. Three runners-up in each category will receive £250 and £250 worth of Leisure Vouchers.

Nominations, which can be made by anyone, can be made either via the awards website – www.whitbreadyoungachievers.co.uk - or by post until March 7, 2002. A shortlist of four people in each category will be announced in April, followed by a special awards lunch in London on Wednesday June 11 2003, when the winners in each category will be announced.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd vote for our very own devil, (not The Devil)

She’s done some good stuff of late

*If she wins, she can buy me a drink:p*
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I'd vote for our very own devil, (not The Devil)

I'm with you Harmless. See this link to *devil*'s post re her achievments. I think we all should nominate her.

Gimme a D
    Gimme a E
    Gimme a V
    Gimme a I
    Gimme a L

:p
    Although I've just been onto www.whitbreadyoungachievers.co.uk and you need the nominees name, address, etc.... So we can't do it :(

Maybe the mods could make it a group nomination from TheSite :thumb: :D :thumb:
    You can ask your mate first. It doesn't have to be a surprise...