Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Safe?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I started on the pill in July last year. I took it as normal until November when I carried the pack over so I didn't have the week break. I then took the next pack then had the week break, and have now started the next pack. I want to carry this pack on now as well cos I'm staying at adam's and will have time of the month the whole time I'm there. Is it safe to do it again only one packet after doing it before?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It don't think it will cause you any problems.

But if in doubt, read the leaflet you get with your pills, or ask your pharmacist. (Or doctor or nurse etc, etc) :D

Oh.....and have fun! ;):)
    If you've spoken to your doctor before about running them together, then yes, it should be. If you haven't spoken to your doc about putting packs of them together, you probably should. I always run three packs together then have a break, so it's fine, perfectly healthy, provided your doc knows :D
    Hell yeah! Go for it! I only have a break when I start bleeding during a packet! :lol:
    Thanks guys I'm a worrier but I don't want to fuck my body up!