Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How Long?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, how long do you wait before having sex with a new Bf? weve been together a week and i :heart: him deeply. i dont wanna rush things but when were in his car, parked up., we cant keep away from each other. we aint gone further than 1st base tho. Ne advice?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    I suggest moving quickly on to 3rd base and give the poor chap some oral loving. He must be suffering from a Defcon 3 case of Ball Batter Build up.
  • Options
    Humm, well maybe, u c i'm going to his on friday 4 the 1st time. i'm just worrying bout these things, cos my last bf we waited 2 weeks and the 1 b4 that it was 3 months b4 i got ne
  • Options
    Originally posted by 5DT
    b4 i got ne

oooh! A big clue. You are a raving nympho out for some hot sex. You don't love him, you love his sexual possibilities.

Get sucking.
  • Options
    i am not a raving nympho. i dont want a relationship purely of sex (ive had the odd offer off ppl for one of them ) its an added bonus. i love dave :) i love just cuddling up 2 him and talking. i just worry bout stuff exp sex
  • Options
    Well thats cool. You should just chill out and step back from what you are thinking. You sound happy so the sex thing will happen when it feels right and on the spur of the moment - The best way. Don't feel you have to follow a set of rules and guidelines as to when it happens.
  • Options
    thanks, i need 2 relax :)
  • Options
    weve been together a week and i him deeply

Hmm love him already! hehe must be some guy!

But anyway, theres no time limit on when to wait until, just when you both are ready and bnoth want to
  • Options
    i feel in love after 2 days, 3 weeks later we were going out.
    You just have to wait until it feels right, when the moment arrives, grab hold and make love!
  • Options
    Met him on the internet. Met up with him two months after we started emailing each other, slept with him that night :)