Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Loan companies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone advise me of a company that will provide loans to young people with poor credit ratings, somewhere in the region of £300-£1000 (preferably towards the higher end of that)

This is a matter of urgency so thanks to anyone that can help.

Cheers,
-Phil.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Graduate or non?
    Search the net - there's zillions
    Non-graduate, non-home owner, and I can't find any companies that will do an unsecured loan, apart from loan consolidation companies which want to lend like at least 5000.

I really need to find one, I thought someone might know of one that is quick to get the money through and will lend to most like...

On another note, how do I find out if I'm not insane without going to the doctors? (This isn't a joke..)

lol, cheers guys/gals as always I am in your debt,

-Phil.
    Watch either daytime or late night teevee. There's no end of companies advertised.
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast

On another note, how do I find out if I'm not insane without going to the doctors? (This isn't a joke..)

I am in your debt,

-Phil.
    see your already in debt! loans are bad bad news in your position. the interest rate will be so hifh that for every fifty quid you pay them back only about fifteen of it will actualy come off the debt. if you take a loan of this sort it will prove your insane.
    tell me more, why do you suspect that you may be insane. i'm intrigued.
    Don't run off to a loan shark or a TV ad preying on desperate people, instead try contacting your local Citizen's Advice bureau who can give free advice and support or call National debtline who can offer guidance and advice on 0808 8084000.

As for the insanity, well you are an Insane poster
    :p but seriously GP is the best person to talk to however we have various info here

Hope that helps a little (we also have a money special going up in the next week)

Susie :)
    Loans I can't help you with.

As for insanity...well, do you find yourself sympathising with ShyBoy? :p
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    On another note, how do I find out if I'm not insane without going to the doctors?

im not sure - how similar are you to me :p

there are different types of insanity, ranging from personality disorders (i have many!) to psychosis etc.

you could go here - its not like a diagnosis tool but it can help you isolate any personlity disorders ou may have.
    Reply and more bad news :(

I came clean with my mum about the money I owed her so I'm paying it off weekly now (No more loans thank god, I'm already trying to pay my credit cards off, I have paid off my catalogue and store cards at last though, maybe 20 quid left on the one like..)

I don't think I'm actually "insane" lol but I'm sure there's something going loose in my head somewhere along the line..I'm thinking some really weird shit lately.

Plus my best mate seriously sat me down and told me I'm a fruitcake since December lol..I've always been a bit of a nutter like but I dunno..I feel mentally clearer and the least depressed I have been in a long time....

I think a lot of you will know about a lot of the shit I've had to cope with over the years but things just don't seem to stop, night before last my 15 year old sister took a paracetemol overdose...she's OK and out now (probably just a cry for help I know) but it's really fucked me off. Me and my sister are closer than probably any other pair in the world..she tells me everything and she's like one of my best friends. She doesn't even know why she did it, she just felt down and as soon as she did it she regretted it :(

Nothing ever works out for me in one way or another..I really do feel like giving up but I'm one who has to "Stay strong for my dad" etc etc..always me who seems to be the one, eh?

At the moment I'm just trying to stick at this new job 100% till I at least get my permnanet contract (2 months) but it's kind of hard to do with this much of a pickled head..

..The drugs are moving on from canabis as well, laid right off in the week nights, not hardly even smoking a lot of weed but on the weekends I'm worse than ever..and looking to get worse..gah.

I dunno, if anyone read this far I'm gonna be suprised, I wouldnt have if I was you, just needed to babble and get 1% of what's in my head off my chest..

Thanks for clicking the link and making it look like lots of people are interested ;)

Cheers as always, y'all great.

-Phil. :)