Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Moisturisers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I've got a thread further down the board about roaccutane, which I've been on for 3 weeks now (going well) however my skin is just starting to get to the point of dryness where I absolutely have to have some kind of moisturising cream on my face. The thing is, I have E45 but it makes my acne flare up and makes my face look REALLY shiny and red. Is there anything else which works but isnt going to make my face look like a laminated tomato?

Comments

• Options
    I'd recommend Nivea soft.

But then I haven't read your other post so feel free to ignore me
  • Options
    well i use the simple range of facial products its espescially good 4 oily skin.
    the mosturiser is oil control shine manager and i find it works a treat. give it a go if u dont get on with it maybe go and see a dermatoligist, see wot they recommend.
  • Options
    Use Witch Hazel Gel from Boots, it's fantastic for everything, very soothing.
  • Options
    Speak to whoever prescribed the roaccutane, or talk to a local chemist. Syence www.syence.com are pretty good, but their stuff is pricey.