Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

michael bloody jackson

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is he a sick man or what???
did anyone just watch that???

i mean jesus, that man has problems

Comments

• Options
    Rather disturbing, he clearly hasn't grown out of childhood, how can he deny not ever having plastic surgery:lol: Feel sorry for his kids having to wear these masks when ever they go out anywhere, that will do wonders for there self esteem/image:(
  • Options
    dont wanna sound like a mod but there's a post in Entertainment bout it.
  • Options
    normaly i would detest someone like him and label him a pedo but
    ... normaly doesn't come into it with this guy. he is obviously highly talented but seriously damaged goods. how any woman can "give" him children is beyond me. whoever she is, she should be arrested! But... i don't believe that he is actualy interested in children in any sexual way at all. i believe he is A sexual. he is not interested in sex at all with anyone. he is a child. a very damaged child. someone phone social services and have those kids removed.
  • Options
    dont wanna sound like a bitch but i can hardly class him as entertainment. he should have his god damn kids taken away from him.

his a sick man who needs his head examining. i really feel for all the children who think he's just being nice, personally i cant understand how he thinks its OK to sleep in the same bed as a teenage boy, and bloody makaly culkin (sp?!) and his brothers and sister???

what the fuck is that all about???
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    he is a child. a very damaged child. someone phone social services and have those kids removed.

i totally agree.

he's probably a very lonely man in his own little world, trying to believe the things he wants to.

as for that woman giving him children as presents, i just cant get my head around that, and i think there is something very wrong with that situation
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    dont wanna sound like a bitch but i can hardly class him as entertainment.

Sorry was just saying!
  • Options
    no i know! like i said, i didnt mean to sound like a bitch

;)
  • Options
    I dont think his intrest in children is sexual at all, He's so child like himself, in the way he comincates and expresses himself, probly why he only connects with children. I think its sad in many ways
  • Options
    it is sad.

very very sad.

i tell you now tho, i'd never let him near a child of mine, i dont care how talented he may have been, or how much money he may have given to charity.

he needs sorting out first and very quickly. and the day that man dies will be a very very sad one.
    i dont think anyone will ever know how to take that.
  • Options
    it is sad.

very very sad.

i tell you now tho, i'd never let him near a child of mine,
    is the baby still screaming upstairs badabing? and your still here.
  • Options
    something tells me you might be trying to say something
  • Options
    something tells me you might be trying to say something
    well i have suggested that you might need some help if your not coping very well. the kid obviously isn't coping very well and mummy is playing on the computor. so why not climb in bed with her and go to sleep with her in your arms. you said yourself your tired. nowt like a good reasuring cuddle from your mum when your a distressed child. i know cos i've been both the child and the parent.
  • Options
    im not physically tired... im mentally tired.

and anyway i cant be bothered to have any arguments with people right now.

i've said what i have to say. i hope your partner deals with your kids better than i've dealt with mine. maybe i am a terrible mother after all.
  • Options
    im not physically tired... im mentally tired.

and anyway i cant be bothered to have any arguments with people right now.

i've said what i have to say. i hope your partner deals with your kids better than i've dealt with mine. maybe i am a terrible mother after all.
    maybe you are a terrible mother. maybe your a loving mother who is worn out and not coping very well at the moment. i can't possibly know.
    how old are you? how old is the little one? how long has your partner gone for? does he give you real help and support? do you have any family to help out now and then? will your mum give you a break? see i know none of these things so can't be in a position to judge you. your saying that your mentaly tired which means at this moment your not functioning at your best. i can hear a small child crying and a mum asking for advice. if it gets to much to often then seek proffesional help. talk on here as well but remember this is people at a distance who can talk and argue
    and give good and bad advice. if you seek proffesional help they won't come round and take your kid off you. they will hopefully provide some kind of support.
  • Options
    Michael Jackson is no pedofile! I do however, agree that he is NOT an able parent.
    One thing I couldn't get my head around was the fact that he spends a hell of a lot of his time preaching about pain and suffering in the world, yet he goes out and spends half a million pounds on 2 urns!!!!! It doesn't bear thinking about!
    That man needs help. No, sorry scrap that... That BOY needs help.

Blessed Be x
  • Options
    i think he thrives off and lives off the attention of his fans. look at the incident at the zoo he didnt seem 2 bothered about his children amongst all them people, now if that was me i'd be protecting my kids.
    then theres the whole baby out the window thing if he wanted 2 show his new baby off y not go 2 a magazine and do it not feckin hang him out the window so he says he had a tight grip and wot, anything coulda happened that 2 that lil baby, just makes me mad :mad:
    he is a lil boy inside gettin all excited and hyper about people calling his name. that boy aint all there he's got a few issues.
    and the holding hands with the 12 year old eughhhhhhhhh WTF is all that about. im sorry but this lil boy in a 44year olds body makes me mad:mad:
  • Options
    He is strange yes. But he's definately not a paedophille. Just stuck in child mode as he had a really bad childhood (read the Jackson book)

But when I think of 'Superstar' I think of Michael J. He is a legend in his music and no-one will ever get that close. I was intrigued by the whole thing. Yes I thought he lied and was strange to want to be with those kids but he is harmless.
  • Options
    In my (psychology AS student) opinion, he has never left his childhood.

He didn't have a normal childhood, wasn't allowed to play, was beaten by his dad, constantly in the media attention.

Now he is trying to create for himself what he wants as a childhood for himself, which explains the neverland park and zoo.

He is strongly in denial about plastic surgery, and has convinced himself that he has vitiligo. He has done such a good job of convincing himself that he has vitiligo that he REALLY believes it, using the umbrella like that shows it.

He does not think of anybody in a sexual way, let alone children. He just wants friends. He cannot trust or relate to adults as friends, and so is friends with children. He doesn't want to grow up, just wants to remain as a child.
  • Options
    Above post is absolutely spot on. :D
  • Options
    He was abused as a child by his father wasn't he?

That might have affected him for life. I feel sorry for him.
  • Options
    I dont think he has anything sexual between him and the children either. He had such a bad childhood all his actions look like someone that is craving love and a missed childhood, he never had sleep overs or got to play when he was a kid.

I do think that his relationship with the 12 year old is something that made me feel uncomfortable and cant be good for the lad growing up either.

He seemed like he has distanced himself from the outside world and doesnt seem to know about the real world. He has created his own alternate persona, image and fantasy land.

He is a very fucked up individual, but who wouldnt be after having his kind of life?

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    A lot of what you guys have said makes a lot of sense, but I still can't get my head round the Las Vegas Hotel room. That really threw me! Life size models, the dress, and the granny car.
  • Options
    as the program went on, I felt more and more disturbed. I was aghast about the taking the baby from its mother at birth while it was still covered in placenta.. I just cant understand it, he is obviously really mentally ill, but people just pander to it because hes so rich. He treats other peoples children with more love than he treats his own. he looks after other peoples 12 year old boys in his bed, yet his own children live with nannies, andhe obviously has no understanding of their needs at all, Why dont his own kids stay in his bedroom with him. What kind of a woman would sell her babies to a nutter like that? I just think hes a seriously disturbed mentally ill man, and i feel so sorry for his poor children who will never have any kind of life. Michael Jackson makes them suffer the bad sides of fame, taking them out where they get mobbed, yet they are made to wear stupid masks - so nobody will know who they are - they wont take any of the adoration away from him that way.
  • Options

i believe he is A sexual.

I have to disagree with this, I don't think he is A sexual as such because in the programme this girl leant into his limo to get a hug. She said "Can I have hug?" and he said "You can have more than that" and he meant that in a sexual way. Maybe he was saying it to show off to the camera...I don't know...

And also I really think he needs a lot of help. And even if he had a lot of therapy he would still never ever be normal at all.
  • Options
    But... i don't believe that he is actualy interested in children in any sexual way at all. i believe he is A sexual. he is not interested in sex at all with anyone. he is a child. a very damaged child.

That's exactly what I said after watching the programme. Sure, it's esablished that he is a madman, but after living as one of , if not the, most famous person in the world today, you could not expect him to act like a normal man.
    I know if I had hoards of fans and paparazz following me 24/7 I would act very, very weird. Obviously this is not an excuse for "abusing" children, but I think in all honest, he is full of nothing but good intentions towards children, and is himself just a child at heart.
    Call me weird, but I felt sorry for him..
  • Options
    If thats what all that money does to you, they can keep it. I feel nothing but pity for him. I don't think he has any sexual interest in children at all, he is still a child himself at heart, he enjoys the company of children. I personally think its lovely that he invites less fortunate children into his home and lets them experience "Neverland".

His own children having to wear masks when they go out is a bit upsetting, they have no normality whatsoever in their lives. But define 'Normal'.

I think the documentary will do his profile more harm than good. Personally, i think he is little strange, but his heart is in the right place and i don't think for one minute he would do anything to hurt anyone or anything.
  • Options
    Originally posted by disco balls
    . I personally think its lovely that he invites less fortunate children into his home and lets them experience "Neverland".

When I saw that, I just thought `where are HIS children? why arent they allowed to play with the other children?
    I also think he invites the children there for his OWN sake, because he wants to play - not because of a charitable nature.
  • Options
    I find it strange that if he wants to "heal" the world, why doesn't he start off by inviting some adult down-and-outs into his bed? Or are they not so pretty?

"It's very right, it's very loving and that's what the world needs now. What's wrong with sharing love?"

Surely, if you can sort out the adults then there will be less children being hurt? Start with the adults Michael!

Furthermore, when he was protesting that he shared his bed with that boy as a means of "healing", what gives him the idea that he is qualified to do what he does? He's no psychologist! I'm sorry but I find him just plain creepy ... and any parent that leaves their child in his "care" needs their head examined.
  • Options
    ok here is wot i think of him

i dont think he is that weird. ok i admit he is weird but i dont think he is THAT weird if you get me. i mean ok a 12yr best friend ok that is worrying i mean that is just totaly not ok. The rest of it tho i mean i can see why he has done it. We think he is weird because of his face because he is now white after he was black. i think that there was some kind of skin disorder maybe thats me being stupid but i honestly believe that he did.
    Now where it comes to the rest of it with the nose and everything well i totaly understand why he did it. To hate your father SO badly then everyone starts says "oh you have your fathers eyes or nose or anything" you would do anything not to look like him. To be beaten like that is horrible and no child should be treated like that NO ONE if someone started mentioning my dad saying i was like him and acted like him i would be soo hurt.
    His children, i see his point on that too i mean he gets so much attention and not all of it is good i mean last night ppl we're trying to surgest he is a pedo. I wouldnt want my children to be in the middle of that i wouldnt want ppl to see them in school and start on them cuz of me. If i was him i would want my childrens safty too. i mean would you want your children to be hounded in the street to be bullied all there life just because of your mistakes? .
    Well thats wot i think