Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Michael Jackson's documentary

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
In case you don't know it's on ITV1 tonight at 9. Will you be watching? What are your thoughts? I'm going to try and watch because I have a weird semi-interest in his life...it's sort of the same as when you drive by an accident and look out for any dead people.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Gonna try to, but lookin at that face so long is gonna be like a horror movie:lol:
    I kinda wish his Kids were taken into care, cos Idon't think he's fit to be a father
    OMG, im just speechless after watching that. What kind of mother would sell their children to a freak like that? I feel so disturbed and confused by that whole documentary.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    OMG, im just speechless after watching that. What kind of mother would sell their children to a freak like that? I feel so disturbed and confused by that whole documentary.

I was shocked about how he kept contradicting himself. He came out with so much shit! I have to admit I laughed at some of it.

Such a tragedy. Michael Jackson died in the eighties, all that's left is some plastic shell of the man he was. He's beyond help. Those poor children. I bet he never sees them, he just leaves them with the help all day and visits them when he chooses. Shame.
    Is it any wonder he's a bit odd though after a childhood like that? For a start he was abused throughout his childhood, and secondly he's never known how to be normal - being a star from the age of 5? Getting cheques through the post at 12 for $20,000?? How on earth can we expect someone who's had a childhood like that to grow up into a normal person?

I'm not a Micheal Jackson fan, and I don't agree with everything that he said in the programme, but you can't blame him for turning out so odd. I think most people would if they'd lived a life like that.
    I'm conflicted about what I saw. I believe what he went through as a child affected him in a way that he doesn't ever want to grow up. Maybe he still sees himself as a child and that by having children around him he's simply doing what a normal child does. He was deprived a normal childhood and he's been making up for it the rest of his life.

I agree he made many contradiction and he is obvious disturbed. I mean come on, calling his radical changes in face as just natural growing changes :rolleyes: . None the less, he is still the undisputed king of pop and I'll always like his music. I just hope he sees what he's doing and come to his senses eventually, but I doubt it.
    I can appreciate he had a fucked up childhood, but theres no excuse for his behaviour, and the things people just let him get away with because hes got money. Im sure there is something extremely dodgy going on with those children he has over sleeping in his bed
    But you just assume that, and that's the problem. Those allegations that were made before....first this bloke sues MJ for millions over some work, and he loses the case. Then his son is saying that MJ abused him and again he's being sued for millions by the same family? Hmmm....suspicious!

I agree that it's not normal, but we don't know what's going on. I'm sure those kids parents must be very sure he's not up to anything, or they wouldn't let their kids stay there!
    would you let your child stay in michael jacksons bed????
    Its entirely inappropriate for a 44 year old man to share a bed /bedroom with 12 year old boys. People let him get away with whatever he wants because of his money.
    The two things that have really fucked up his life are his dad and his sheltered childhood. These two together can answer a lot of questions about why he does certain things.

Another is that he still hides away from the rest of the world, not knowing that what he's doing sleeping, on occasion, in the same bed with children. He's an emotional mess. He doesn't realise what affect his actions will have on his children in later life. masks and blankets indeed! :rolleyes:

As for the shopping spree.....what a waste of cash!
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    would you let your child stay in michael jacksons bed????

If I knew him and trusted him not be a peadofile yes I would. I'm sure the parents know the guy, and haven't just let their kid stay round some random pop star's house.

I seriously think that because he didn't have a childhood, and didnt have friends when he was younger, that he's making up for it now. The kids love him, they don't judge him and think he's weird like adults do.
    Just because you know someone doesnt make it safe. When i uses to stay round my friends house, their dad always used to make me stay in his bed and lie next to me, I used to hate it when I could feel him up against me. Theres no way my mum would have let me stay if she knew, and i didnt tell her till years later - he was a long term family friend. Its so dodgy and completely inappropriate for a single man of 44 to sleep with children who arent even related to him.
    oh look at me i'm peter pan! look at his nose, he has had it built the same as the cartoon. i only had two operations on my nose to help me breath better, my arse.
    Jackson is now saying he feels betrayed by the way he's represented in the documentary, and yet many people have said they like him even more than they did before. Now, in my opinion any sane person can see he's a bit weird and is in need of help. He *did* make good music, but that isn't the matter anymore. Even I thought that he seemed like a sweet person, but I guess when I think about it it is rather worrying.

Does anyone feel the same?