Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

body hair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am 14 and have got quite a lot of body hair compared to other boys my age. i have quite a lot of leg hair and some on my chest, i think the reason is that i masturbate quite a lot (say 2/3 times a day) does it release testosterone or something? or is it just in the genes?

Comments

• Options
    The reason you have a lot of body hair is certainly not because you masturbate regularly. It's just in your genes. Some men are hairy and others aren't. Everyone's different.

If your male relatives are hairy, then chances are that you will be too. Don't worry about it. :)
  • Options
    thanks for the quick response :)

so its just one of those things you have to get on with then? nothing to do to change it?
  • Options
    u can obviously wax/shave whatever but theres nothing wrong with a hairy man ;)
  • Options
    its just that i dont feel comfortable with it, but waxing :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by pdiddy2003
    its just that i dont feel comfortable with it, but waxing :eek2:

Theres nothing wrong with body hair. It's all nwe to you so will feel a bit funny for a while. Try and get used to it, it may just mean you are developing quicker than your freinds.
    Give it a while before you do anything drastic like waxing. You might decide it doenst bother you after all.