Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Perhaps a cry for attention?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Many of you have noticed a change in my attitude etc. I was thinking this may be a cry for attention, even though I don't know it.

I'm not sure. I'm not thinking about killing people anymore, though I am thinking about doing things to my girlfriend :naughty:

I sort of go hyper from time to time. When I first came on thesite I was scared and shy. But I've got to know it and it's basically part of my life now, so I feel able to express any worries I have here. I mean surely placing my trust somewhere has got to be good, even if its on an anonimous online discussion board. That's the gem of it. Nomatter who you guys are, I can't get hit back. I'm not going to see everyone sscreaming at me in school for being worried about getting off with my girlfriend. It's like I have confidence which I can only express online.

I realise some of my behaviour may have disturbed you but that's the way I am. I am a little obsessed with my girlfriend and my main other hobby is going on the computer. It's incredibly sad I know (well I'm making new friends cos I have a paperound now - and cos lots of girls heard about my expensive gifts to Laura everyone is being nice to me!!) but there isn't that much I can do about it.

I really have confidence troubles face-to-face and so have had problems making friends. Online tho it's a whole different story I'm wearing a jacket and shorts now and none of you are giving me dirty looks cos of my appearance.

The point of this thread was to try to explain my behaviour, if it needs explaining.

With Regards
ShyBoy

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You don't need to explain yourself to anyone.
    I'm a different person lately too but most people who come on here have/had problems.
    My shoulder hurts

*falls over*
    Re: Perhaps a cry for attention?
    Originally posted by ThePoshBoyInTheCorner
    With Regards
    PoshBoy

:p
    Err.. Yeah you're alright kid, I just worry about you. In a few years I can see you turning into me. And I'm a fucking fruitcake.
    Re: Perhaps a cry for attention?
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I'm not sure. I'm not thinking about killing people anymore, though I am thinking about doing things to my girlfriend :naughty:

To, or with? :eek2:

Have you spoken to someone qualified about your problems?
    I assume you're telling the truth regarding them.
    Cheers for that. :rolleyes: (Sorry, nothing against you, just not used "the eyes" in ages!)

It's anything goes, not anything goes as long as it has a explanation

Your free to say what you like, however insane it maybe. Respect that rule and you shall be fine.:p
    Re: Re: Perhaps a cry for attention?
    Originally posted by bad seed

To, or with? :eek2:

Have you spoken to someone qualified about your problems?
    I assume you're telling the truth regarding them.

well when i said to her. i think (unless my voyeuristic passion into the sex forum has been in vain) that she will enjoy receiving it hehe ;)

I have not spoken to anyone qualified i dont know how to get in touch with them and im just not that bothered.
    Re: Re: Perhaps a cry for attention?

and to that other person. call me a poshboy? cool i like to think of myself as posh. wiping my arse on other people. :p
    Ya beginning to sound like my ex....and thats scary :nervous: :eek: :crazyeyes I pity you poor boy... anyone who is like my ex is in need of a good get yourself together shake :yes:
    Re: Re: Re: Perhaps a cry for attention?
    Originally posted by ThePoshBoyInTheCorner
    and to that other person. call me a poshboy? cool i like to think of myself as posh. wiping my arse on other people. :p

other person? one would not like to be called an "other"!!!
    ill get lord wellington on you!