Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

La la la la...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Phrasing it pretty mild, who's life would you like to see an end to? (Names of other users is forbidden, though I know that it could be quite tempting).

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    osama bin laden
    and every single dirty peadohpile bastard out there
    ...and whoever invented the teletubbies
    Originally posted by badabing
    ...and whoever invented the teletubbies
    :lol:
    Saddam Hussein, James Bulger's killers (evil fucks), the nail bomber (weird homophobe who set off a nail bomb in a gay nightclub and killed and disfigured alot of innocent people) and a group of girls who like to follow me around town picking on me.
    Re: La la la la...
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Phrasing it pretty mild, who's life would you like to see an end to? (Names of other users is forbidden, though I know that it could be quite tempting).
    Is this a site thing? We could give clues away and have a game of it.

Oooh, it would be fun:p :p
    lots of people. in my school. yes would like to see them all die horrific deaths, but they are quite destructive thoughts. in a 'save the world' view i think we could do without any of those nazis, whatever they call them nowadays.... (something... 18)
    Re: La la la la...
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

Well that ain't no fun then is it. We should be allowed to remove users too. :crazyeyes
    xerxes, third overlord of zargon 6.... if you see him tell him his intimidation tactics wont work, its my aquarium i earned it and he cant just walk in here and take it over just cause "his planet has more fish than mine" or whatever...

one day ill make him pay
    Hmm, i'll get back to you on this one.
    Alex Offord. (yes any nasty people out there can hunt him down and kill him if they want) and Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, President Bush, terrorist fuckwits, that guy who killed that girl in a car on new year (or something. the one with maaaany other previous convictions), mmmm i think thats just about it.
    id really like to see a bitch that i know run over...repeatedly....on her fat face

:D

and george bush, my biology teacher and my guidance teacher

the three biggest pricks in the world
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera
    that guy who killed that girl in a car on new year (or something. the one with maaaany other previous convictions),

He got 9 1/2 years, so he could be back out in what 5 yrs?
    Was justice done here? id say no, soon as hes back out he will get behind the wheel of a car and knock someone else down. Lets face it he had already been banned for driving, had god knows how many previous convictions, he had already knocked another lad over , so can he be rehabilitated???

NO WAY !!!!