Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Brother gone missing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night my brother didn't come home, my mother was in floods of tears and my dad was about to phone the police. It was after midnight and none of his friends knew where he was. We hadn't heard from him since 4pm. We were worried sick.

I went upstairs to search his room for clues and........

..............wait for it...........

......HE WAS IN BED ASLEEP!!

Didn't know whether to laugh or hit the little bugger for not telling us he had come home!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lmao.

In cases like that, I usually find a good beating relieves the stress of the situation. :p Poor guy must've been confused as buggery at all the fuss.
    Yeah Turtle, he was! My dad woke him up and started shouting at him, saying he was grounded at the weekend. My mum had to point out that he hadn't done anything wrong!! Bless.

Char_baby - my mum kept hugging him and my dad alternated between anger and relief and laughing!
    LOL:lol:

what did your parents say?!
    lamo oh dear what did your mum and dad do to him???
    Bless!!!

Not having any siblings, I can't imagine how you must have felt but it sounds like the perfect excuse to give him a slap!
    LMAO:lol: I remember once when I was little, one of my friends was 'missing' and a few hours later they found her asleep in her bed hehe :D
    I once went missing and I was in neighbours house helping her bake some biscuits!

Dad went round to see if she'd seen me. My dad's face were a picture. He was going to ground me but what I did say to him he said that he could not bring himself to!

I said: My brain went dead and my legs just took me!
    ROLFLMAO:D :lol:
    awww i would be dead worried too!!!!

then i would be happy he was back. once i went off after football to a mates house. my mum was worried. police came round and told me off for wasting their time. i never went to a friends house again... :(

thats why im so antisocial