Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why do people say...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...that I can do better than Laura?

Laura is the best! In all my dreams (well the non-psychotic ones) I could not imagine someone so caring, so tender so compassionate. Her beauty is not of this Earth, and her heart is so remarkable sometimes I find myself crying. I'm so lucky, so why do other people not think so? I love Laura and I don't think they understand this.

There is no better than Laura so why do people say this? It confuses me...

Comments

• Options
    hey man, maybe you need to relax a little bit. i am glad you found someone that makes you as happy as you sound, but you really shouldn't get so wrapped up in her. on the chance that things go south then what are you going to do (though i hope things work for you)?

don't worry what people keep telling you about your girl. maybe they are just jealous or something. who knows. just try not to let them get to you.
  • Options
    i am sorry i am in a philosophical mood. i want to says omething everyone will remember and in some situation in their life they will remember it and think. for example:
    to take things to fast you could spoil things. to take things to slow it could grow dull. but you will find somewhere inbetween that is happy.
  • Options
    Heya! Don't listen to what other people say about Laura. The important thing is that U love her. If u care about her that much it shouldn't matter what other people think. It's YOUR relationship, so it should b up to u 2 how far u go, and how fast u go....just work it for urselves.......there is no 'set' way to have a relationship - just do whatever feels right.

xx
  • Options
    It sounds to me as though they are jealous.
  • Options
    dont worry sweetie! u love her so who gives a f**k about what other people think!!!!
  • Options
    well people say strange things sometimes. You just have to learn to ignore it when people talk shit.
  • Options
    i use to get that from people,
    'why are you going out with him!'
    but they expect nice looking people to go out with nice looking people. but its really personality thats most attractive, next time they ask just say coz i love her, they'll see your hapy and leave ya be!
  • Options
    they probably say it cos they fancy you themselves!
  • Options
    awwww, dont worry darlin, as said above u love her so fuck what otha ppl think.
  • Options
    well the thing is, she is very fit!!!!

myself im not too bad except my hair. tho laura says i have lovely eyes :)

so if you were drawing us up in a comparison based on looks she far outclasses me! which is weird. I think a lot of people are taking the piss. Like these evil girls who sit behind me in science, they say their mate fancies me, and stuff like that when simply I know it's not true. They are also spreading nasty rumours about Laura. evil bitches. but they are probably unhappy cos me and laura are all over each other in science and they just have to watch what we have and get jealous.

the saying

"if i cant have it, nobody can"

springs to mind.

ah well. they are not worth thinking about anymore I was just wondering why people said these sorta things when they are simply not true, I think it is because they are either jealous or because they just want to upset me/Laura/both of us. Well it aint working! :D

i'm listening to Ma l'amore no by Ennio Morricone. its good...