Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Jellygirl has been saying i have a lieing complex! I made the mistake of telling her what my ex(her best friend) had been saying to me! and she told me all the nasty things he had said about me! and now malcolm is saying he did not say these things, she has taken his side and is calling me a liar! this is the best friend who, when we were going out, tryed to convince me that Jelly was lieing frow her teeth, when she said he was cheating and when she told me of the things he was saying! i dont know what to do:( she was a friend, and now she is trying to hurt me, she even has my friend David Believing that im a liar
please help me and advise me how to deal with this?!:(

Comments

• Options
    I don't understand the question.
  • Options
    A. Wrong forum

B. You should have known better than to slag of someones best mate.

C. Talk to Jellygirl and your ex

D. Dont type in such long paragraphs

E. I dont have a clue what you are on about.

F. Is for fish

G. I am not sure I care either. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    :lol: hahaha you put D E D F G:lol:
  • Options
    And no i dont understan what you mean either?:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    :lol: hahaha you put D E D F G:lol:

Muhahahaha !

I dont know what you are talking about ! :nervous:
  • Options
    In all seriousness I found it difficult to follow your problem too.

However, I think I speak for most people when I give you this advice:

Don't come onto these boards with a personal problem that also effects someone else on these boards, particularly someone who is a more active member. You should not be naming people with whom you have a petty squabble. If your aim is to make that person look mean, nasty etc then you have failed, because we all know there are two sides to every story.

You should be trying to sort out your problems with each other in the real world of face to face communication, instead of hiding behind a computer screen and keyboard. It is very easy to say things when the repercusions of what you say are not directly clear to you. I think you will find that looking for a solution to your problem with another member away from these boards is best.

Furthermore, you have used the wrong forum to post this 'problem' (which in my eyes is little more than an attempt to put down another poster). Please think in future about what you post and where you post.

You may also like to read the forum rules and a dictionary. I also suggest asking your English teacher for some tips on writing, as your style is very confusing!
  • Options
    Stop trying to make me seem mean and nasty.
    Also everyone knows you are lieing, David, Malcolm, me, everyone. i wish you would tell the truth, you're even lieing on a internet forum.:rolleyes: Please david get a life, malcolm would never lie to me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    E. I dont have a clue what you are on about.

me neither :rolleyes:

But, I agree with Bumble Bee, it's not fair to name other posters in your problems.
  • Options
    I really dont know what direction your blabber is going in. It seems to the unbiased approach that Jellygirl thinks you are a liar. She must have good reason for this. Maybe your ex was protecting you from the truth. How can she make your friend david believe your a liar, can he not make judgement. maybe you are the biggest liar ever and just want to have someone to not think of you as a liar, eg the lovely people on this site.
  • Options
    oh deary deary me these board have sunk to an all time low. whats going on here people. this used to be a good place. i don't even know whats going on here anymore. :(
  • Options
    SOMEONE CALL TEACHER
    theres a cat fight going on
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    :banghead: Always happens doesnt it!

I also, dont know what the hell this is about.
  • Options
    Originally posted by eddr
    [B
    I also, dont know what the hell this is about. [/B]
    Does anyone actually care?lol
  • Options
    BumbleBee, as usual, is sharp and to the point, and, what is more, perfectly correct. Sort it out in real life. No. Wait. First, learn how to write. Then sort it out.

CRAZYREDEYES appears to be a comic genius. With some valid points. Ha, cunning....

Jellygirl would have a point, if she hadn't brought this whole screwed up situation on the the boards in the damn first place, and then introduced both posters to the boards. Stirring? Never...

Also.
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    Stop trying to make me seem mean and nasty.
    Also everyone knows you are lieing, David, Malcolm, me, everyone. i wish you would tell the truth, you're even lieing on a internet forum.:rolleyes: Please david get a life, malcolm would never lie to me.

Jesus H Christ, can you not spell lying? Does lieing not look wrong to your little minds? God, folks, sort it out!

Degenerative tripe like this is what causes upset. This is a nice place, with nice people. We don't want your petty, childish, and frankly quite odd squabbles here, thank you very much.

Now, run along and play nicely children, before Aunty Karla comes.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Sorry, instead of Karla you've got me. But I am going to shut this particular thread down and reiterate some of the points already made:

1) Use PMs or real life for this sort of thing, don't use our boards to drag users names through the mud.
    and
    2) If you are ever going to discuss relationship problems in an appropriate way do it in the relationships forum.

ClaireBear
This discussion has been closed.