Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Not sure if this is the right board but....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im going out tonite with a bunch of mates for a wicked nite, the thing is, there is only one space left on the bus, which is for me, cos i was the one that was invited, ne way, my mate was ment to be coming with me, but she rang yesterday to say she wasnt sure she was coming, now i dont know how to tell her that if she wants to come there aint ne room!? hellppppp me! (p.s shes let me down a lot in the past)

Comments

• Options
    just tell her that the bus is now full and that she should have made her mind up earlier. it isn't the end of the world. not your fault the bus is full right?
  • Options
    just tell her the truth that there is no room left and your sorry and that your meet up with her tomoz night or next week!! hope that helps
  • Options
    Don't answer your phone? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Don't answer your phone? :p
    lol, best answer.
  • Options
    not answering her will leave you in an even stickier situation later on. just tell the truth, stop beating around the bush, and promise to make it up to her with a day/night out or summat.
  • Options
    Originally posted by schizophrenia
    not answering her will leave you in an even stickier situation later on.

That's when you change your number. :p
  • Options
    Well, she did ring and tell you she wasn't sure about going. So you should have just said then and there that there wasn't enough room, and that would have made her mind up pretty quickly!