Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

"Shame on you American-hating liberals"

1235»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: I was there
    Originally posted by Thomas Wu

Lt. Thomas
    FDNY
    New York City Fire Department
    well mr woo, you may well be a good fireman but your grasp on whats happening politicaly in the world is fucking zero!
    Re: Re: I was there
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    well mr woo, you may well be a good fireman but your grasp on whats happening politicaly in the world is fucking zero!
    well, I though I put the point across with more subtlety :)

Apparently, there was a damn fine demo in New York today, which suggests that they don't associate Saddam with 911...
    200,000 in a city of 10 million...

Hmmmm... 2%
    Silly me, I thought actually bothering to get off your arse counted for something. What was the percentage of colonists who founded the United States again?
    ...Thats what I hate about the Militant right in America - they go round accusing people of communism, being supporters of Saddam/Bin Laden etc JUST because they don't think its right to accept everything the government tells them.

The Neoconservatives in America are more Fascist than Mussolini. LOL hell even Mussolini tried to put the breaks on Hitler!