Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Best Singing Voice

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the cheeky girls (just kidding)

Errmmm.........
    mel c cause she is orginal
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rainbowfairy
    mel c

The best ex-Spice Girl.
  • Options
    Who I Think Has The Best Voice

The person that I think that has the best voice is Enya. Her voice is really, really relaxing. Well, it is very relaxing for me :yes: She is like my saving angel :angel: when it comes to her voice, especially when I'm extremely stressed out or extremely sad and depressed or angry :mad: even because it helps me to relax and to calm down and to feel better about things. If I wouldn't have her albums and her music and her lovely voice I would go stir crazy because her voice is just so relaxing. She is my number one idol and favorite singer if you couldn't tell by how much I am rambling on :blush: about her and her voice and her music. Ok, I think that I'm going to stop here for now and look around some more.
  • Options
    Toni Braxton and Faith Hill
  • Options
    Based on their live performance - Yes

Also have to add Sting who spoonboy mentioned before and Bryan Adams... ohh and Darius is good too, although most times I don't pay that much attention to his voice. His smile and eyes makes up for it no probs. :D
  • Options
    Jan Johnston (THE voice of dance music, simply stunning! - she has sung on some of the greatest dance records of all time)
  • Options
    Freddie Mercury or Craig David
  • Options
    Eric Adams of Manowar!! Great range, and has been doing it for the last 22 years.
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Freddie Mercury was a fantastic vocal talent :) - very distinctive voice.
  • Options
    I would have to also say that my other favorite singer would have to be Charlotte Church.