Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Errection problems??????????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi.
right i was with m girl friend last nite and we were kissing each other and i went down on her but then she gave me a blow job but i could'nt get it up, at the time though i really needed a piss, so im not sure if that was the problem,its the first time ive not been able to get it up and was just wondering lads tdo u have the same problem if u need to piss?
Cheers

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nah, not happpend to me before (yet)

Normally if I need a piss bad I get a boner, but hey, enough about me!

I wouldn't worry mate, DID you go have a piss and let her try again:D :lol:

Sorry, No really that's what I would have done in your shoes (maybe not tell her I'm going for a piss) :p

I wouldn't worry too much about it. just go before sex or foreplay next time and see if it happens again.
    I can't imagine really really needing a piss helps very much to be honest. My advice is next time you know you're in for a night of passion, go to the toilet first. Making sure to keep yourself clean obviously.
    I would have thought if you was bursting that badly for a piss then you couldn't really concentrate on the job in hand. Or mouth as in this case :lol: