Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Blair's terror warning.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Off of sky news. Anyone hear more about this? Where would this kind of idea come from?

BLAIR'S TERROR WARNING

Tony Blair has warned "it is only a matter of time" before terrorism and weapons of mass destruction are used against Britain and the US.

He went on to say it would be a devasting blow politically and economically. He was referring to Iraq being involved and said it would come at the same time. See where I got my Generation 911 from?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes pnj, we've seen all along where you get it from. You get it from wholeheartedly believing half-truths, purposed confusion of the issues (which seem to have a ready and willing audience of believers), and propagandizing.

What Tony/Dubyah says and what is substantiated fact are two different things altogether.

Don't allow yourself to be duped by fancy political posturing my friend, it simply makes you appear undiscerning to those who have seen this brand of political rhetoric repeated over and over in the past.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pissinthepot why do you have to start a new fucking thread about every sentence thats spoken? can't you figure out that most of these threads can simply be replies in other posts!