Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

New Laws

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not sure if this should be in here or the Sex forum but never mind....

The government has changed laws regarding sex. It is now legal to have sex in a toilet as long as the door is locked. But it's still illegal to have sex in a garden or park.

Just thought soemone may like to know that bit of useful info ;) :rolleyes:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bet you George Michael is thrilled to bits with that piece of news!!:p
    Re: New Laws
    Originally posted by Faith
    The government has changed laws regarding sex. It is now legal to have sex in a toilet as long as the door is locked.

Does that include toilets in a nightclub. Cause I got caught once :naughty: and am still banned from the club ;)
    Yeah i read something about that in the newspaper today, that couples cant have sex in their own garden and stuff, and they were sayin its not against the law to have sex in the bedroom with the curtains open, like anyone would care even if it was was, i mean in the height of passion would anyone really think oh, ive gotta close the curtains??????:confused:
    There's already a thread on this in politics

http://www.thesite.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38912
    It doesn't include sex inside your own home. So you can have sex in the front room with the curtains open, but not in your back garden. :rolleyes:
    No, I don't think it would be illegal in your bedroom, regardless if anyone could see you or not... but then again maybe they would look on that as indecent exposure.

Wouldn't want to try it in a club toilet anyway. Can you imagine the embarassment if the bouncers broke the door down and caught you at it???

Although when I worked in a Pub a couple of years back we used to have a really rich looking couple that came in on a Monday night and they were at it like rabbits!!! Suppose it depends what you're into really.....
    Originally posted by JonBoi
    Wouldn't want to try it in a club toilet anyway. Can you imagine the embarassment if the bouncers broke the door down and caught you at it???

Just couldn't wait :naughty: And yes it is embarrasing standing in the girls toilets pulling your jeans up with a gaggle of girls looking at your arse. Embarrasing but very funny ;)
    Re: New Laws
    Originally posted by Faith
    Not sure if this should be in here or the Sex forum but never mind....

The government has changed laws regarding sex. It is now legal to have sex in a toilet as long as the door is locked. But it's still illegal to have sex in a garden or park.

Just thought soemone may like to know that bit of useful info ;) :rolleyes:

Superb :D i did get caught once shagging in a hotel toilet @ my work xmas do by the boss ! ill tell him its leagl now :D