Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How can I make him stop?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know people have to make decisions for themselves but I am really worried about a close friend.

He has liked a girl where he works for a few months now but she treats him like crap. She has anger problems and cannot control her rage (she attributes this to her father dying a few years ago but I think this is just an excuse as other people have problems such as this and don't go mad like her!)

Anyway, to cut a long story short a few months ago she beat my friend up (male) on a night out in the middle of a busy club. He didn't learn his lesson and still persued her (men are a bit thick sometimes!)

At New Year she totally beat the shit out of him after spiking his drink with speed, then took him home and had sex with him, but he was too scared to stop her as he was off his face and she was strangling him! She broke his nose and gave him two black eyes and a broken finger.

Even after all of this he still works with her and is nice to her, hoping that after sleeping with him she might like him (!!?? - men!!).

We've all told him that she is quite clearly MAD - as in psychotic.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? What drives someone to keep going back for more in this kind of situation? Also, what can we as his friends do to help him?

Comments

• Options
    Shit

Fucking hell this women sounds like a complete nutter :mad: Your friend must feel really strongly about this women to even treat her with any respect after what she has done!

It sounds to me like SHE needs help & soon before this gets even more out of hand! Your mate should report her to the local police or to the company he works for about spiking his drink etc!

I had a friend (girl) thats boyfriend was the BIGGEST cunt ever! He hit her, raped her when she wasn't in the mood, stole from her & no matter what we did she still stayed with him because she said she :heart: Loved :heart: him & that she would help him!! BULLSHIT it got worse!

As a friend sometimes the best thing to do when they aren't excepting help is to be there for him when he relises what she is doing to him!

I'd hate to be in your situation @ the moment its sounds awful!!

Good luck & talk to him xx
  • Options
    I have never met this girl and I don't think I want to - I would be far too scared of her weird and uncontollable behaviour!

His parents urged him to go to the police but he wouldn't. The hospital urged him too. They had unprotected sex so we can only hope that nothing comes of that!

I agree that the only thing I can do is be there for him, but I just feel so angry that someone can treat another person so badly and pretend they didn't, and also angry that he can't see her for what she is!
  • Options
    Its called being blinded by love (I hate that expression) I know that I have done that before though! I had a ex cheat on me, lie to me, do drugs & I just ignored all my friends telling me he was bad for me etc etc! Lookin back I relise how stupid I had been, your friend will open his eyes to her & when he does you will be there to help him through it!!

Yeaaaa I agree, I wouldn't wanna meet the nutter either! I think that your friend should go to a GUM clinic or the doctors to get checked up about STIs etc especially if she does that kinda thing alot!!
  • Options
    Its beyond me why people stay with people who abuse them so badly. I was taught by my parents that abuse of ANY kind is not right and that I should get up and walk away without looking back. I was also taught never to abuse others coz thats not right either and I have tried to teach the same to my own children. Hopefully they have listened to me.
    This girl may actually have been abused herself and thinks that is the way to behave towards others. She really has major issues to deal with. Your friend should learn to tell her how out of order she is and that she needs help. He should stand up for himself and not be a doormat for anybody. He doesnt have to be abusive with her, just tell her she is way out of line and he has had enough. I hope he has the strength to do it soon before things go horribly wrong. :(
  • Options
    I'm not sure what you can do really. If he's in love with her even with what she does then he may not feel able to go to the police or anything. I think it may be one of those things where you just have to be there for him.
  • Options
    Wow! All I can say is he a fucking man or a mouse!? They're not even having a relationship for fuck sake (not that, that excuses the behaviour) but really what is he on? She's a fruitcake who clearly needs to be sectioned and he should beat the fuck out of her back or get someone else to (female) to teach the psycho a lesson. I'm just in total disbelief that he let her do that - still works with her aaaaaand didn't get her done in any way. :confused:

Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreak :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreak :eek2:
    Yes, too true!

They aren't even in a relationship so it puzzles me even more. He says he is proud of the fact he didn't hit her back, but if he did she is the kind who would go to the police and make him look like the bad one!

I don't think there is anything wrong with hitting a woman in self defence to be honest!

He is a freak, yeah. Love is blind.

It was the first person he slept with too. Nice. :rolleyes: