Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls - when u shave ur privates (guys can read 2)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooooh...

funny, i was just thinkin' bout this sorta stuff the other day, not summat u always chat bout with your mates is it?!
    i always leave a bit, just make sure it's tidy and that... i agree with the idea that it makes u look like ur pre-puberty if it's all whipped off!
    good luck anyhowz zombie!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by ±Lover±
    I shaved it all off a while back, and that was fine, no itchingor anything, but then I thought i'd better shave off the stubble, BIG MISTAKE I dont know why but it was soooo painful and then started bleeding,so I had all these little blood spots under the skin, not a good look!! so now I shave it but wait for it to grow a reasonable length before removing it again!

Yeah why is it thatit really hurts when you shave when its stubbly?
    When did you shave??? It's always best to shave after/during a shower/bath. Then the hairs and skin have been warmed, and softened, by the hot water and soap. A bit of shaving cream, and you should be able to whip off the stubble without any suffering.
    Now remember that pain - and remember that us blokes have to shave every day! :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zombie

Dunno, but does that make much of a difference for a girl?
    Does it make it 'nicer' to give a guy a blow job?

Yeah it makes a big difference. It's far nicer to give blow jobs to.

Personally these days I'm tending to opt for shaved balls and trimmed to about 0.5 cms for the main bits. You then get the friction of the hairs on your clit during sex and yet looks neat and tidy the rest of the time. Oh and the hairs are then too short to bother about whilst giving oral.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo

Yeah it makes a big difference. It's far nicer to give blow jobs to.

Personally these days I'm tending to opt for shaved balls and trimmed to about 0.5 cms for the main bits. You then get the friction of the hairs on your clit during sex and yet looks neat and tidy the rest of the time. Oh and the hairs are then too short to bother about whilst giving oral.

:yes: totally agree with that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I dont shave it all, I just shave the undercarriage bit, and neaten it up at the sides, so theres a little triangle, but the main bit underneath is smooth. My husband didnt like it when i shaved it all off, he said it made me look like a little girl.

How do you do your 'undercarriage' bit tho? I've tried shaving mine but it's damn tricky! I'd like to get it all nice and smooth back there tho!
  • Options
    Originally posted by ±Lover±

And about the bits that are really hard 2 reach, they piss me off, i once cut myself there :eek:
    ~XXX~
    OUCH!
  • Options
    well live and learn, thats what i say! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by sarah_mcabe

How do you do your 'undercarriage' bit tho? I've tried shaving mine but it's damn tricky! I'd like to get it all nice and smooth back there tho!

Ye i want to know how to do this?is their any easy way?cs i get paranoid that its messy down there, and when i tried waxing there it was even worse!:confused:
  • Options
    errm, I just do it in the bath or shower, Im not sure i can explain how to shave somewhere, but if you sit down on the edge of the bath then you can see what you are doing. id suggest trimming it first though, and then shave using a fresh razor, and doing it in downwards strokes in the direction of the hair growth. Whatever you do dont shave upwards against the direction of hairgrowth like you do legs, as the skin in that area is softer and the hair coarser, so you will end up with a bad rash or cutting yourself if you go against the grain.
  • Options
    maybe the first few times you do it it might be worth investing in some of those protector razors, which make it impossible to cut yourself, then when you get a bit more used to it, you could try it with a normal razor.
  • Options
    if you need to be smooth down there for 2weeks straight ok...well i sahve when i have to,because there ain't no other point otherwise is there.it hurts when it goes all stubbly though n u try shave it off!ouch!but i found out a way to resolve the situation....put loads n loads of moisturizer on it befor you shave and leave it for a couple of minutes to sink into you're skin and soften you're pubic hair.then you put more moisturizer on n then shave what bits you want to shave off,and that way it don't hurt at all.then to stop shaving rash just add more moisturizer!lol.you might be having to use lots of moisturizer...but hey!atleast it works!
  • Options
    Will have to try that, so i take it most people just leave a little strip going down the middle!this can b hard to do when you wax, as the line doesnt always go very straight.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I'm a male and I just trim it, I like it very, very low. I also shave my balls.

As far as what i like in females? must be all gone!:D
  • Options
    I leave a little bit but not all that much!
  • Options
    lads r suppose to have pubes it natural why shave
  • Options
    Originally posted by benphonic
    lads r suppose to have pubes it natural why shave
    I can only assume one of three things from your posting.
    1) You're not particularly hairy down below. or.....
    2) The girls you've been with don't mind having a mouth full of pubes, and just love that feeling of a loose one in their mouth, and enjoy having to spit it out. or......
    3) You've never had a girl go down on you before, and stop because she's not one off those girls who loves a mouth full of pubes.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I can only assume one of three things from your posting.
    1) You're not particularly hairy down below. or.....
    2) The girls you've been with don't mind having a mouth full of pubes, and just love that feeling of a loose one in their mouth, and enjoy having to spit it out. or......
    3) You've never had a girl go down on you before, and stop because she's not one off those girls who loves a mouth full of pubes.

Mr_Wobble ;)

You got it in one mate... :D

Nice to know some lads think about us girls!! ;)
  • Options
    i shave mine most of the time but if im cin my bf i prefer 2 use hair removal cream cos it make its smootha.

whether or not i leave a line of sumfin. i leave a v v v thin strip rite down d middle its difficult 2 describe but i hope u get wot i mean.

for guys i fink its beta if they shave or at least trim cos that way s girls dnt get pubes in our mouths n we can get on wvi doin wot they want a v gd bj :yum:
  • Options
    Hi

I know what u mean always up 4 fun, I wish guys would trim their hairs a bit, they are always on at us girls to trim ourselves so they can go down on us, but god when we suggest it to them they do not like it, why,

Love
    Sarah
  • Options
    cause lads are suppose to be hairy its manly
  • Options
    wot manly bout bin hairy i hate it wen boys say that what d point of bin hairy if ya girl dont enjoy giving u head cos she has a hair ball in her mouth! ! ! ! ! ! i kno i prefer wen my boys r trimmed or fully shaven it makes it better 2 give head.
  • Options
    I have a mohican myself. Always have. Would never dream of having a 'Thetford' ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Am trimming for my gfriend, but how do you shave your balls? The skins loose, so wouldn't it get caught in the razor? :shocking:*OUCH*:shocking:
This discussion has been closed.