Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Slightly confused. girly language translation plz!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I have been wanting to get off with my girlfriend for quite a while now, and I was speaking to her on msn, and she says she wants to as well. I think, great here we go, but then she said, but she doesnt want to now(well, she said that in class). i mean, she says she wants to or something, but not at the time. im a little confused. she was saying like, she was nervous about it, and that she could not make the first move, and she said she was scared of rejection (PMSL! AS IF IM GONNA DUMP LAURA!!!! - but she told me off cos she was serious :() so then i said to her not to worry because im crazy about her! anyway im worried now because i have never got off with anyone before and laura is dead nervous about it so im gonna have to make the first move even though i am shitting myself and then she had to confuse me further by contradicting herself. on the whole she gave me the impression that she wanted to, she said that a couple of times, it was just as she was signing off msn, she "yea but i dont want to now"

so when? :crying: so confusing.

Comments

• Options
    I'm confused.

Anyway it sounds like she wants to wait a while or something.
  • Options
    Ok, I have been wanting to get off with my girlfriend for quite a while now, and I was speaking to her on msn, and she says she wants to as well. I think, great here we go

You talk about getting off with here? Dude, just hold her or something and look at her and go to kiss her. I'm sure she would feel more comftable if you made the first move. If she's is shy like u say then wait till the both of ya are all alone and then do it...But don't ask her, "can I kiss ya". You'll soon know if she wanted you to or not.
  • Options
    she said tho. "i want to talk about getting off, i mean, i want to, with you. but im nervous. and scared..."
    "scared of what"
    "rejection"
    "rejection?"
    "yea, from u"
    "laura, what are you talking about? Im crazy about you. you make my world spin, you make my life worth spinning. i love you laura and im crazy about you im not going to dump you!!"
    "i know that"
    -then she went on saying she felt funky and worried, then when she had to leave
    "ok ye, i g2g love you, i dont want to get off right now"
    "what? when? ok, bye i love you richard"

she confused me! :crying:
  • Options
    She's proberly thinkin' that if u kiss her that you'll be thinking that you think that's she's a naff kisser or summit.

It will happen just go in a quite corner and DON'T talk about kissing. If she does then make you move be for she says another word. P.s, I know u love her and that but don't be to over powering..Give her room a bit.
  • Options
    the thing is, im crazy about her. i had a fucked up head, so i thought it was disrespectful to think of her in a dirty way. now, im recovering-ish whenever i feel the destructive thoughts i just focus my energy on passion with laura (this all in my mind) but sometimes it spills over. i have NEVER kissed a girl before, but i think that she has kissed guys before, thats why im nervous, but its nervous excitment for me. im REALLY shy about these sort of things, she had to ask me to ask her out (we both knew we fancied each other).

i need some bravery. perhaps alchohol. no - alchohol in school is not good.......
  • Options
    Yeah it sounds like you're making too much of a big deal over it. Try not to see it as such an event. Take the pressure off both of you. Once you've done it for the first time you wont have to worry.
  • Options
    Ok kissing aint that much of a big deal. The way you two are talking about it...wow talk about pressure! Stop making it to be this huge deal.

What you gonna do when it comes to sex!? :eek2:
  • Options
    I gotta be honest with you here Shyboy. It seems to me like you idolise her.

You can't do this with your girlfriend. You need to be relating with her as an equal, not as someone you put on a pedestal. Otherwise you're gonna have this sort of problem over everything you want to do with her. And it'll just get worse.

Try treating her as a friend and a girl, instead of a goddess.
  • Options
    Everyone has different likes/dislikes.....
    What maybe a previous guy liked, shes scared u wont like...let her know that whatever happens, itll be ok, cos u love each other, just relax and itll happen, just give it time, and when ur both ready, ull discover how much fun it is. dont push her into doing it, cos then she wont enjoy it... Take her in ur arms for a hug and kiss her gently on the lips and then just take it from there... one of u will have to take the lead, and once its been done once, it will give u both more confidence to do it again
  • Options
    i know some people say i idolise her, and i guess i do, but i always do this. i mean, im shy about kissing all the time! our first kiss was after i walked her home one day and then she kissed me on the lips was great. im really shy and scared that if i do something wrong she is going to leave me. she is the same....

im not sure how come we are both so insecure we trust each other its just we both enjoy what we have and its unbearable thinking of what life would be like if we lost it.

i mean, it was a couple of days before we even started holding hands, and that was a big deal. we are taking is slowly and cautiously, its just because we are both really shy. even if i was in a club i wouldnt feel comfortable kissing girls, its just not in my nature. the only person i feel comfortable with is laura but im scared if i do something wrong it might scare her away.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    im really shy and scared that if i do something wrong she is going to leave me. she is the same....

ShyBoy, you cant keep thinking about her leaving you. And you really have to stop treating her as though she was incredibly fragile, all wrapped up in cotton wool or something. she's not going to leave you if you try and kiss her. hell, she wont leave you if youre a crap kisser. plus there's the fact that you love each other.

I agree with what pretty much every1 else has said - youre making too much of a big deal. just do it next time youre alone and you feel like it. she probs didnt want to talk about it with you on msn, coz girls usually like the guys to make the first move. dont tell her youre going to do it, and just go for it!

Good luck :)
  • Options
    hiya! the main thing u need to do is to stop making kissing into this big issue. To b honest, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's a bit crap, but thats the cool thing about it! And she's not gonna reject u if the first kiss isn't the best. The good thing about kissing is that it gets better and better the more u do it. U just need to relax into it, cos otherwise ur putting urself (and her) under so much pressure that ur just gonna freeze when it comes down to it.

Just take it slow, don't rush urself into anything, and even just hold her and hug her to start with. In time, u'll feel that its right to kiss her, and then just kiss her lightly on the lips, and go from there..........believe me, there is nothing to b scared about....and u'll never regret it once it's done, cos kissing is one of the best things about relationships..................

good luck!!!! xx
  • Options
    i have decided to try to get off with her. only problem is i have quite a small tongue. ah well. i tried to get of with her on friday but was in a mild state of delirium which caused certain... side effects. mainly me practically falling over LOL!

mmm but thanks to you guys i have realised that she wants me, and although it sounds arrogant, thinking like that is the only way i can get over my insecurity and shyness. ah well its pretty much true anyway. i can always bribe her with naked pictures of ewan mcgregor :lol:
  • Options
    Why should the size of your toungue matter? Shyboy, the idea is not to ram it down her throat!! Please don't start off with that misguided idea,

just touch her toungue with your own, gently at first....
  • Options
    i can barely get it past my own lips....
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    i can barely get it past my own lips....

Good god man just snog her already!

You don't need a fucking long tong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

yea im going to. ill see her on monday. see i dont see her very often ah well. this classical music rules!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

A tongs gotta hurt :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay

A tongs gotta hurt :eek2:

:p Yeah he knows what I meant.
  • Options
    shyboyinthecorner, are you actually for real and not a pisstake.
    fucking chill out fella, kissing. i'm assuming your about 14 yrs old. Get over it , if you analyse EVERYTHING throughout your life like this you won't ever do anything.

small tongue, christ on a bike, what's going to happen when you actually get to sex....
  • Options
    garrrrgggh.

ive tried to get off with her twice. once i was a bit dizzy so i didnt manage it lol (funny at the time...) and the second time she was in a rush (to get away from me?) so although i went in for it she seemed to just give me a peck and run off. :)(

ah well. will warn her next time then she has no excuse :p