Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dating some1 in the same class

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey people. just joined.

i was just wondering what everyone on here's opinions are on dating someone in the same class? there's someone i really like on my course - but i dont know whether to take things further or just stay as friends. if it causes problems we'll have to see each other almost everyday for the next year and a half.

any help will be grately appreciated. thankz
:):D :angel: :heart::)

Comments

• Options
    I personally cant see a problem with it, unless like you said things go wrong and then you have to see each other everyday for however long. If you really like this person tho I would say go for it, just take things slowly.
  • Options
    i am in the same class as the girl im going out with its great! today i was fell asleep on her lap and then someone called out my name i got up and they thought id been er.. doing something else... :blush:

ah well. Laura is the best. ooooh yeah! i like trying to sing, when i know i cant :D

if it fucks up then that would be the same situation for me again, the girl i fancied is in th same class, and she has gone all awkward. along the lines of being too embarresed to speak to me and whatnot. ah well i dont care. i have laura. oh yea!