Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Ahhhh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was reading my local paper this morning and read that my form tutor from High School has been arested on Child Porn allegations, Im so shocked i dont know what to do! Not that he ever ever done ne thing to me, its just that he was such a nice man i never ever imagened he would be like that! Anyone else had a shock like that?

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's well bed. Police are doing a good job at finding these weirdos tho.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Ahhhh
    Originally posted by Butterfly00
    Was reading my local paper this morning and read that my form tutor from High School has been arested on Child Porn allegations, Im so shocked i dont know what to do! Not that he ever ever done ne thing to me, its just that he was such a nice man i never ever imagened he would be like that! Anyone else had a shock like that?

    Yeah a guy who used to drive my bus to school and who has been a friend of my mum for many years was arrested for the same thing months ago. It has really shaken our town. It's awful to discover something like that. He seemed nice as well. It makes you wonder what all men are like deep down.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A teacher from my High school was arrested (and charged and sent to prison I believe) for paedaphillia 3 years ago. Was a scarily jolly guy.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A teacher at my friends primary school was proven guilty for sexualy abusing boys in his class *shudders* evils people
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Ahhhh
    Originally posted by Butterfly00
    Was reading my local paper this morning and read that my form tutor from High School has been arested on Child Porn allegations,
    Wait and see whether he is charged and found guilty first!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Ahhhh
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

    Wait and see whether he is charged and found guilty first!

    I'm afraid that aspect of the law doesn't apply to peadophiles apparently.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Ahhhh
    Originally posted by Mist


    I'm afraid that aspect of the law doesn't apply to peadophiles apparently.

    Mmm. It wouldn't be an issue if there wasn't such a drive by the tabloids to name and shame, and to send out lynch mobs. The sick fuckers need to be locked away for life, but god I feel sorry for the innocent. As soon as you're accused...well, you're life's gonna go downhill.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Ahhhh
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    It makes you wonder what all men are like deep down.

    I resent that. Just cause I'm a male makes me an instant peadophile! :mad: An arse-hole maybe but not a kiddie-fiddler ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Ahhhh
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    It makes you wonder what all men are like deep down.

    :eek2: Bit of a stupid thing to say really!

    Shut up!:mad:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Ahhhh
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    It makes you wonder what all men are like deep down.

    Why?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tell you what, many years ago like when i was a kid we all used to go on the beach with nothing on (im talking like 2 and 3 ) in this day and age I think the situation is bad.

    Men probably dare not look at toddlers, young children in fear of being called a peado, I mean once upon a time as I say kids would run about in the nod at the beach, these days you have to cover kids up because you just dont know who is watching your kids !!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Tell you what, many years ago like when i was a kid we all used to go on the beach with nothing on (im talking like 2 and 3 ) in this day and age I think the situation is bad.

    Men probably dare not look at toddlers, young children in fear of being called a peado, I mean once upon a time as I say kids would run about in the nod at the beach, these days you have to cover kids up because you just dont know who is watching your kids !!

    I dont think its any different to then. Its just we're more aware of them now. Possibly with access to the internet now, its making it easier to track down paedophiles that use child porn etc.

    From this, sometimes they tend to find out they are also abusers etc.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Same happened where I live. The caretaker had been interfering with children in my middle school. I was so shocked because I always talked to him and he was so friendly. I guess he just got too friendly the sicko :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Ahhhh
    Originally posted by HunnyPot


    It makes you wonder what all men are like deep down.

    You really have a way with words.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wasnt saying i thought he was guilty, im just shocked as he was my tutor and didnt think of him to be like that, i actually like the man, but it was a huge shock.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It makes you wonder what all men are like deep down.

    of course, women can't be fuckin sickos:rolleyes:

    edited to say one thing


    HINDLEY
Sign In or Register to comment.