Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My turn...don't come here if you are happy.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel so depressed i wanna die. I've been drinking a lot and i have been thinkin of a post that this person made that knows me. Here
> http://www.thesite.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38787

They also PMed me saying i was ugly with hairy arms,and goofy teeth and i'm a freak. But i didnt think i was but thinking about it i must be cos otherwise they wouldn't say it. I can't stop crying and i tried to drown my sorrows but i feel worse, i wanna die. They threatened to knock me out too. If it is who i think it is i will see them tomorrow in college and probably hit them if i'm still alive.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I told you before ignoer the stupid cow. Shes a stupid slag who aitnt got antyhing better to do. Show her your better than her. Your not ugly, or a freak. Your luverly. Now :) fotr emma
    Try not to let that sort of person get you down Jellygirl, it's a silly fool who's best argument against you is to resort to personal insults. Honestly not even worth wasting the time it takes to think about who it was who said those things... let alone the things themselves.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Fuck them.

I don't see where you got the idea of if they say something, it has to be true.

If the person was serious about going to knock you out, they wouldn't shit it and not let you know who they were.
    Thats really immature and fucked.:rolleyes:
    sorry im not much help but *hugz*
    xxx
    Jellygirl they know what hurts you, so you are letting them win.
    Ignore them when they come out with crap like that, tell them us lot from The Site will come down and knock their block of if they dont shut the fuck up :p
    OMG Jellygirl, dont let twats like that spoil your evening,
    fucks sake - hairy arms - what kind of a stupid insult is that?
    obviously they have the mental age of an 8 year old. Tell them to leave you alone or youll turn them gay.
    :lol: LMAO Rainbow brite you just made my evening. I just laughed my head off at that, thank you! I was imaganing me with a wand turning them gay and they all look at eachother and go "Mmm, you're quite nice actually!" and run off to the toilets! Hahaha! sorry drunken giggles and you made me laugh.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Tell them to leave you alone or youll turn them gay.

:lol: that made me laugh too :D

I know thats the type of comment Kevvy would have come out with, bless him. I still think of him :)
    I still think of him a lot too. :(
    well, better to see jellygirl happy, rather than sad. :)
    Ignore this other poster, and they are so not worth the bother,
    Thanx for all your messages of support. It was so nice to see there really are nice people out there (although I knew you were all nice anyway but this confirmed it to me).
    I also think of Kevvy a lot too. I hope he's sitting up there laughing at us all!

Thanx again. I gotta go into college now and face them people cos i have an idea of who it is. Ah well, i'll be ok hopefully.Xx
    well i hope your feeling better and if they say anything just blank them or tell me and ill sort them out

*growls all mean like*
    If people are using private messages to be abusive, please always report it to the moderators.
This discussion has been closed.