Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Resinated Heroin?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has any one heard the rumours about cannabis resin being laced with heroin? I was told that one reason for this was that skunk sales are increasing and resin sales are going DOWN!!!
Could anyone please shed some light on this issue and tell me if it is true or if it is a big pile of bullshit whipped up by the skunk dealers of the UK in order to convert the smokers of England to buy the good stuff?

Also, has anyone tried some cannabis oil. I tried it for the first time the other week because my friend posted himself some from Morroco. It was fucking ace. I know it is hard to get CLEAN oil in the UK but someone must have used the same method as my friend.

See You All Soon

Comments

• Options
    Re: Resinated Heroin?
    Originally posted by fatherbarre2001

Also, has anyone tried some cannabis oil. I tried it for the first time the other week because my friend posted himself some from Morroco. It was fucking ace. I know it is hard to get CLEAN oil in the UK but someone must have used the same method as my friend.

See You All Soon
    smoked loads of oil in the seventies. had access to lots of it! very very nice. have also smoked dope with heroin in. again in the seventies. it was done quite openly. a thin whitish brown layer sandwiched in the middle.
    it makes you phyisicaly sick. it makes you very drowsy. don't know about now though.
  • Options
    I very much doubt that they would just mix powder junk in with hash.

It just wouldnt be worth the money, if you could smuggle the junk in pure you would make a 1000 times as much money on that.

Hash isnt very pure though really with all kinds of dirt and tar in it, however to my mind most of the skunk thats brought into the country is really over fertilised and gives me a head ache.

Morrocan is right most people are nastily sick the first couple of times they do junk, so if you gave it to the average soap bar smoker (a 15 year old boy) they wouldnt touch it again after one smoke.
  • Options
    THC oil is still class A isnt it?

I know they arent really enforcing it at the moment but I havent heard anything about oil being moved down. Does anyone know?
  • Options
    We used to be offered something similar in the 90's. Zero and Double Zero was cannabis resin with either a line of Heroin cut into the the cannabis resin "Zero" or a line of Heroin and a line of cocaine cut into the resin "Double Zero". It's a sure way to fuck up your life if you're a teenager experimenting with drugs.

I moved away from a small town and consequently was no longer able to buy the resin I previously used to buy. I felt like I was coming off something like Heroin because I missed cannabis so much. I still don't know to this day what I was smoking... It is scary, expect to be treated like a criminal if you smoke cannabis. It's ridiculous but that's life. :rolleyes: Unscrupulous dealers and sadistic assholes will try to fuck you up and the police won't give a shit.

If you like smoking cannabis that much, grow your own is my advice.
  • Options
    This threads from 2003, it's best to start a new thread if you still want to talk about this. Dragging up old threads is a bit confusing for users, especially because some posters in this one are no longer around.
  • Options
    It's funny you mention that because it was around 2003 I stopped buying dodgy resin.
This discussion has been closed.