Home Travel & Free Time
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW TV pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Renaissance @ the cross !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
The redeyed one, Mr Type-r and Miss discoballs are all going to the cross this weekend and I cant wait !

Anyone been there or anyone going this weekend ?

Gonna get very messy !

Yeah baby, I love it I do !

:crazyeyes :naughty: :crazyeyes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i LOVE IT AS WELL BURT

:rolleyes: :confused:;):)
    I've heard good things about the Cross, its right next to Bagleys, right?
    Dont they have a really tight arsey door policy? I cant be dealing with all the police that hang around bagleys anyway.
    Well I hope you have a good time, are you coming to Raindance?
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I've heard good things about the Cross, its right next to Bagleys, right?
    Dont they have a really tight arsey door policy? I cant be dealing with all the police that hang around bagleys anyway.
    Well I hope you have a good time, are you coming to Raindance?

yeah it is right next to bagleys and the door men were a bit arsey about the clothes we were wearing, but when we told them we had drivven over 100miles to get there, they let us in...

Dont know about reandance coz i want to go to sanky's in manchester at the end of the month
    Originally posted by Type R

yeah it is right next to bagleys and the door men were a bit arsey about the clothes we were wearing, but when we told them we had drivven over 100miles to get there, they let us in...

Dont know about reandance coz i want to go to sanky's in manchester at the end of the month

Well get you ass motivated and get up to manchester with the redeyed one. I have to return the favour!!! Tribal Sessions at Sankeys is wicked!!!!
    We shall be there end of the month, with bells on ! :eek:
    I shall listen out for you.