Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What do guys want?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do guys want as presents? For Valentine's, birthday, or just for fun during the whole year?
I need some ideas!
(Things ASIDE from anything sexual...)

Comments

• Options
    cd's and shit things like keyrings and teddys to remind them of you. but mostly cd's. WOOOOOOOO CDS.
  • Options
    Yer, what molo said, if you know what kind of music he likes get a CD or something. But seeing as its for Valentines Day, i'd just wanna be with my partner. Doing something together should be enough.

*Wishs he had someone to be with on that fucking day.
  • Options
  • Options
    Just for one day, don't nag or bitch about other girls or anything!!

Just relax and enjoy the moment, and kiss and cuddle. The only gift needed is love:p
  • Options
    :heart:The only gift needed is love :heart:

Awwwk... shucks - Didn't realise there are guys at there, that really cares. And can be soo romantic! :razz:
  • Options
    Spoil him like you like to be spoilt. It's always hard to buy gifts for anyone let alone partners, but spending time together or going out - even if its just to the cinema. What better way to spend it than with someone you love ;)
  • Options
    Awwwk... shucks - Didn't realise there are guys at there, that really cares. And can be soo romantic!

serious?......i had a trip to prague planned for the weekend and dinner and everything planned just to spend some time with my girl........ the she dumped me :( :mad: :( its soooooooo unfair!!
  • Options
    I'd rather get my boyf something he wants than something cute just cos it's Valentines day. Last year I got him Fast & Furious on dvd and he loved it! But like others have said it's not really about buying pressies or how much you spend.
  • Options
    Originally posted by FindYourOwnWay

*Wishs She had someone to be with on that fucking day.

hum ho.
  • Options
    I know how you feel FYOY. I think i've only been in a relationship once at Val's day & that year my Grandma died on valentine's day. My other grandma had died two days earlier. It was impossible to think anything romantic so that one was ruined too.

I had hoped this would be my lucky year but its turning out worse than the rest so far! Surely i'm due some luck soon.

I even got a marshmallow fondue set with skewers & a burner to fill with chocolate and dip the marshmallows in. That was going to be my special, soppy surprise but there's no-one on the horizon to surprise!!:mad:
  • Options
    In answer to the Q its about being really soppy and romantic. Not the usual, old, boring restaurant idea (or at least not just that). Something original that takes loads of thought & will be novel and a surprise for your partner. I'm always looking for that though, st V's is just an excuse to be overly soppy and romantic all night!