Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Me, Myself And I!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ill let you make up your mind of what you think of me, that way no-one can complain! Im the kind of person who probably shouldnt be sitting here at the moment because of all the stuff thats happened in my life, and most of it which is still going on, maybe in time Ill tell people but I can never find someone I want to open out to; strange as Im one of these people who used to trust people with anything! But i've been hurt too many times so now Im pushed to a self-paranoia-self-harming mind! GREAT! :banghead: Maybe I should, I dont know, what do you think?
:wave:

Comments

• Options
    all i can say isBIG HUG!!!

and you should open up to me!! we all know that what zella's are here for amoung other things that dnt involves lines.
  • Options
    hiya, im always here to listen if u need it :) luv lisa x
  • Options
    hey! :) welcome to the site!
  • Options
    Hiya

• Options
    Re: Me, Myself And I!
    Originally posted by Tink101
    Ill let you make up your mind of what you think of me, that way no-one can complain! Im the kind of person who probably shouldnt be sitting here at the moment because of all the stuff thats happened in my life, and most of it which is still going on, maybe in time Ill tell people but I can never find someone I want to open out to; strange as Im one of these people who used to trust people with anything! But i've been hurt too many times so now Im pushed to a self-paranoia-self-harming mind! GREAT! :banghead: Maybe I should, I dont know, what do you think?
    Hi there. Welcome to thesite. There are lots of other people here who Self-Harm, you are not alone. There are lots of lovely caring people who understand here. You can talk about your most personal secrets and truths here as no-one from your "real-life" will know it's you. Take care of yourself.

Randomgirl xx
  • Options
    Re: Me, Myself And I!
    Originally posted by Tink101

Hi PM me if you ever need to have a rant or have a chat.

I promise i'll be a good listener !

Welcome to thesite :wave:
  • Options
    welcome and if you need a chat like others im here to listen and im only a PM away :D
  • Options
    Hello welcome to the site :):D
  • Options
    cheers!

thank you for all your support everyone, you have all been very kind to me
    and thank you for the warm welcomes!
  • Options
    Hi! There's loads of cool people offering advice on here! ;)