Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How big?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what size is the 'avarage' opening to the vagina. i would like 2 know because when me and my gf were haveing sex my dick kept popping out (we had been in foreplay 4 about 80 mins)

[This message has been edited by I (edited 26-06-2001).]

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    about 3 miles.
    Originally posted by Turtle:
    about 3 miles.

Please ignore this.

Erm I haven't got a clue about vaginas, i'm afraid. They're not really my bag.

A woman smokes as she waits for the eclipse.
    well i cant answer ur question but it makes me cringe thinkin about it! im so scared that my 1st time will really hurt and that i wont b big enuff - ha that sounds funny writin!! so any tips??
    hip x
    Originally posted by I:
    what size is the 'avarage' opening to the vagina. i would like 2 know because when me and my gf were haveing sex my dick kept popping out (we had been in foreplay 4 about 80 mins)

[This message has been edited by I (edited 26-06-2001).]

This would have more to do with how aroused she is, rather than her 'size'. So you kept popping out. No big deal was it, gives you chance to change position.
    girls vaginas can cope with having a whole baby cum out of there, or a whole fist put up there (if ur in to that personally im not!!) so a girl can really accomadate all widths, its lengths that r scarey!!

HIPPY CHICK dont worry it hurt the first time i had sex but its not as bad as people make out. it wasnt agonising pain it was just a bit uncomfatable as long as ur aroused ull be fine trust me!!!!

love fairy pie xxxx

a bird can love a fish but where would they live???

[This message has been edited by fairy_pie (edited 27-06-2001).]
  • the_Paranoid_bunnythe_Paranoid_bunny Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    this is why it's always best to have a small penis.
    i dont think there is an average but use k jelly or somefink?

the more you try at one timr the more tight it mite come so make sure you are very relaxed!

Originally posted by thedevilherself:
    i dont think there is an average but use k jelly or somefink?

the more you try at one timr the more tight it mite come so make sure you are very relaxed!

er...K-Y is a lubricant. This will make the slipping out thing worse, not better.

Be less vigorous in you thrusts, man (necer thought I'd say THAT!) that will help. But like I said, it's no big deal really.

"Her hair reminds me of a warm, safe place
    Where, as a child I'd hide"