Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

painful pooing and blood?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi i have a problem, it really stings when i poo and last time i noticed some blood. what do you think it is? :(

Comments

• Options
    These things are commonly caused by constipation and piles. You can get some soothing cream over the counter from the pharmacist, and try changing your diet and drinking lots of water.

If you're still having problems it's important to get it examined by a doctor, there are lots of different things it could be and it's best to rule out the nasty ones.
  • Options
    are piles on the inside or the outside, or both? it stings on the inside. sorry it's disgusting i know. it's definitely not constipation.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Here's some info about piles.

But like Karla said, you need to go to the doctor if your problems continue because there are lots of things it could be.

ClaireBear
  • Options
    Probably more than likely your soreness is linked to the bleeding, but get to a doctor ASAP. Few years ago i was bleeding an put it down to piles (didnt really know what piles were), few weeks later went to doctor and found it was internal bleeding. :(
  • Options
    U need to wash ur ass after u go
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I dont want to go into too much detail but I think I know what you have.

I had a similar expericance when I was a speed freeker, I was quite, errm solid and it caused a slight tearing as it came out and it became painful, with a little bit of blood.

Now if the blood is dark thats a concern, the darker it is the further inside its coming from. Now if you have what I think then the blood will be a light bright red.

Either way you need to go to your doctor and he/she will give you a cream to rub on it. Dont worry, my doctor said its quite common, the cream smells a bit funny but works.

Well hope that helps.