Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Struggling!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In need of some advice.........

I had a bit of a pill session on Saturday night/Sunday morning! You know how it is!

:D

It is now wednesday and I am still feeling very very rough! I am light sensitive and am having dizzy and light headed spells. Really tired all the time.

Anyone get any ideas? Have slept shitloads! Take a sauna and maybe sweat it out?

Do you reckon it is the pills? Has anyone else reacted like this? I have never had this as part of any of my comedowns that all.

Thanks in advance!:mad: :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How many did you take? I personnally don't take them no more as it got a bit on top. I went through a stage for about a year of taking pills Friday and Saturday night and staying awake the whole weekend and could easily get through 20 pills (spreading them out through the weekend) and yes I was feeling rough all week, used to come back round and feel a bit normal late Wednesday/ Thursday ready to get back on them again on Friday.

If like when I first started taking them and was only taking a few in a night, just one night in the weekend then I only felt a bit weird the next day.
    As a former pill monster, i know how you feel. i used to have that wierd dirty sweaty palm feeling the entire week after, dizzy spells are something to worry about tho. u might still have traces of MDMA going through your system... which would cause you to dehydrate.... which then brings on the dizzyness... Keep up the fluid intake and dont take anything else till ur sure you're ok!

:)
    Re: Struggling!!
    Originally posted by NewBloke
    I am light sensitive and am having dizzy and light headed spells. Really tired all the time.

I had a similar thing to this once. Had like 3 pills in one session and I felt like shit for a week. The day after I literally couldn't move cuz I felt so weak. I felt dizzy and headachy every time I stood up and quite sick for at least 5 days after. It was bloody awful. I just put it down to dodgy pills. I don't know what was in them but it wasn't nice!
    At least I now know that I am not alone in feeling this shite!

I had about 7 supermans and was absolutley mangled!

Thanks for the advice! I am now off to down a 2 litre bottle of water and pretend to do some work, while hiding from anything that looks remotely like a light.

Me could be having a rest this weekend (maybe!)

;)
    nye... 8 red stars... come down for a week.

well it was for nye, and it was one to remember.

anyway... the day after i was having hot flushes and cold sweats! damn good pills tho :crazyeyes
    I dont want to be alarmist but you might have caught something while out and about with your imune system being knackered. You might want to do the usual things like check your temp, you might just be a bit ill on top of your comedown.
    Drink lots of Green tea, I recomend the stuff with mint in too, very nice on the throat and you can feel it being nice to your insides.
    oh my god ..
    this comedown is the least of your problems ..
    i would look into the fact that you need 7 hits of ex to party.
    how often do you use extacy ?
    /me hugs his 5-HTP :D
    Originally posted by addyh
    oh my god ..
    this comedown is the least of your problems ..
    i would look into the fact that you need 7 hits of ex to party.

Tee hee! Ya need to remember that the pills in this country are generally full of crap so yes, 7 is about normal for the Brits!!!!
    7 pills in one evening might not be that rare in the UK but that doesnt mean that all our pills are crap.

Its the same the world over, there are good and bad pills, yes pills have been getting weaker but they have also been getting a lot cheaper too.
    5 x 50mg pills at £2 is better than the old pills of 1 x 200mg for £15

Not that its as simple as that anyway.
    ur dumb

i think ur dumb takin pills, dope is way better:cool:
    Puff isnt better or worse its just different, pills arent the kind of thing a lot of people want to do but millions do.