Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

moving to london

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
after the end of this year, ive got 1 more year of tech and im off to university. i could go to queens which is only up the road, however i hate my life here, its shite everythings gone wrong and id love to start afresh so i was gonna go to london. but i dont know where id stay or anything. and one of my best friends who lives in london really wants me over, but i.....i dunno. HELP

Comments

• Options
    Come to London - it's fabulous!
  • Options
    i dunno how its quite difficult when u think about it first of all i have to get a place in a uni over there, and i wont find out until after i have to have left :S
  • Options
    Huh?

*is confused*
  • Options
    i have to get accepted in a university over there. but by the time i find out if ive been accepted or not. i will need to already be in london.
  • Options
    hunni if you dnt feel ready to move her its ok. i kow i'd love for you to be around and stuff but its ur life. you shouldnt listen to me in a loon and you know it.
    i want you hear for purly selfish reasons. if you go to uni in queens you could move into halls and be away from ur old life anyway. when ur settled in i'll come and visit you. cos i know what students are like with money. im sorry ive been putting pressure on you to come see me you dnt need that right now. i'll stop.
  • Options
    i was gonna move to england before i met you, and i was gonna move before i liked you so much, cos jade had moved over there and she was my best m8 wen she was here(another beautiful one of my just friends) but now that you live in london and i love you and that i think i could do alright there im going.
  • Options
    im gonna ask my teachers what schools are over there and if i can get a transfer so i can do the hnd there instead of here so i can go next year. im so sick of this place, and there are less things keeping me everyday. the fact taht emma was upset however did take me by suprise. but so did the fact that she encouraged a conversation about her and me masturbating in front of 15 or 20 people in a cafe. shes good at suprising me