You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Useful science websites...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
To make a long story short, I've had troubles paying attention in school, due to a medical condition, which required/requires pills and the likes, and left me quite weak and un-motivated.

I am catching up nicely in the easy subjects, but I am on something which we here call the "math/science-line", which means that subjects of science are prioritized the highest. This is where it is more difficult to catch up. And I was wondering if anyone knew some good math/physics/chemistry sites, which explained and were good to use regarding school-work.

I'd appericiate it a lot if anyone could direct me to some sites which were good to use for the aforementioned subjects on a basic-higher level.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Jacq,

For chemistry I normally use http://www.chemguide.co.uk/ , although I don't know what level of chemistry you study (that site's mostly aimed at sort of UK A-level content).

Hope it's a help :)
    Thank you so much.

That site is great, and built up so I can actually navigate without getting lost. It's above the level which I am on now (Danish C-level, which is probably the same as a C-level in England), but that has never hurt anyone.
    Biggest difficulty is looking up words which I don't know.

Really appericiate it :)
    The ones thathelped me are

www.s-cool.co.uk - GCSE revision or above upto Alevel
    www.bbc.co.uk - then click on schools GCSE revision! up to AS level

:)