Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

rreally thick question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
please cuold sum1 tell me wat the hell a g-spot is. i know i should know but i dont. please tell me!!!!!!!!

:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    It's a huge wart like spot which people get when they have too much sex, there terrible, deadly things that are highly infectious, anyone found to have one is doomed.
  • Options
    Explains why I don't have one then. :(
  • Options
    That's not a thick question logic 3.
    I think the G Spot is just a localised region of the body with lots of nerve endings so it feels really good and intense to touch it.
    LOL, my explanations are bad.
    I hear the male one is located in the anus and the female one is part of the vagina. I think some people say the male one doesn't exist at all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nostromo
    I think some people say the male one doesn't exist at all.

uh-uh :no:

weren't you paying attention while watching road trip???
  • Options
    thank you. what happened in road trip, i obviously wasnt paying attention

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I was just wondering that, logic!
    I don't think I was paying any attention either. I don't tend to memorise the screenplay of a film.;)
  • Options
    so shy boy in the corner, me and nostromo (sorry if i spelt your name wrong) would both like to know wat happened. i was examining everything that happened but apparently you have a very good concentration span, i tend to switch of quite quickly

:wave: how you doing
  • Options
    Ah, the bit where they are in the sperm bank place. She massages (or whatever) the prostate. You can only access it anally (did I spell that right?) and apparently when he cums it's more intense and all that hoohah. I've never tried it on any men I've been with so I wouldn't know about whether it makes it better or not.

Anyway, I thought it was the female g-spot that people were questioning the existance of?
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing

Anyway, I thought it was the female g-spot that people were questioning the existance of?

Nah i know thats not true :D
  • Options
    Ignore the teasing.

The male G-spot certainly exists, and is the prostate gland. Its location is just inside the anus, towards the front of the man's body, and thus sort of just above the scrotum - kinda. In men, this g-spot is so sensitive to touch and manipulation that many men can orgasm almost instantly from it being manipulated without any prior arousal.

The female g-spot is the one people argue about. It could be something like it always exists, but isn't always reachable to be manipulated. Some people swear it doesn't exist, others say that of course it does and they've certainly experienced the proof first hand.

The female g-spot, if present, is an area at the front of the vagina, above where the pubic bone is. I've heard it claimed that the female g-spot is actually where one can apply pressure/sensation to the nerve that leads to/from the clitoris, and that would certainly explain its sensitivity.

The female g-spot can sometimes be reached and pleasured with fingertips, and other times can be rubbed by the penis during penetrative sex from certain angles.

That's all hypothetical though, what matters is that if you have a g-spot and he touches it, you'll certainly bloody well know it. :D
  • Options
    dont worry about it ur not the first to not no about the g spot the few men ive been with havent known either or if they have they sure as hell didnt no where it was lol
  • Options
    Oh it exhists. Found it myself with my own left hand! If you get your finger in to about the second knuckle (the big one) and curl your finger in a "come hither" kind of gesture, you should find it. It should feel like a spongy, nubby dime along the top of her canal (the side nearest her front, ie towards the abdomen). The first few times it's touched, she'll probably feel like she needs to pee really bad, but she doesn't. Doesn't always produce the mythical out-of-this-world orgasm it's supposed to though, so no worries if that doesn't happen, especially the first few times. It's powerful enough that it takes some getting used to.
  • Options
    Oh the G-Spot exists ok :D

But others seem to have done a good enough job of explaining what it is so I'll just carry on grinning. hehe! :D:D:D:D